Stevosevic

Barnes coming back

If Demari had Albrighton's passing & Ghezzals finishing, we would have a decent player on our hands. 

But... if Demari had Albrighton's passing & Ghezzals finishing, he would still be miles off of Mahrez.... and I think we sometimes forget how much we lost when he left. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, psychonaut said:

Exactly what brings you to this conclusion? Serious question Swan.. because I’ve absolutely nothing to suggest this. As I’ve said before he’s the embodiment of the phrase flatters to deceive and perhaps in that I’ve answered my own question. 

Youth and raw ability. The rest still has time.

Obsession with albrighton is bewildering! Leicester are creating a higher profile ie stadium/training ground/wage structure. Players like albrighton are just not at the level Leicester fans think he is. If he was put on the transfer list tomorrow only championship teams and premiership teams in a relagation battle would come calling. His work rate and attitude can’t be questioned. But for some reason he only players well against the top six and doesn’t play well against any below. Gets dropped and only performs well against those teams coming off the bench. Resulting in fans thinking he should be starting. He’s an average footballer

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Interesting stats on our wingers.... Ghezzal isn't as bad as people making out when you read that

skysports-leicester-wingers_4547700.jpg

The fans just love a scapegoat. Mahrez did equally as frustrating things as Ghezzal but Mahrez could always get away with it through pulling something magic out of the bag. 

1 hour ago, Heymister2015 said:

Obsession with albrighton is bewildering! Leicester are creating a higher profile ie stadium/training ground/wage structure. Players like albrighton are just not at the level Leicester fans think he is. If he was put on the transfer list tomorrow only championship teams and premiership teams in a relagation battle would come calling. His work rate and attitude can’t be questioned. But for some reason he only players well against the top six and doesn’t play well against any below. Gets dropped and only performs well against those teams coming off the bench. Resulting in fans thinking he should be starting. He’s an average footballer

Totally agree. I absolutely admire the guy.. Spot on attitude, immense workrate a very decent sub to come.on and rightly an immortal.

But my heart sinks when he's playing. He's nowhere near the creativity, touch or style we now require to break down teams. There's a myth about his crossing ( rubbish 5 out of 6 crosses) and his set piece is a nightmare.

I'd select Gray's erratics over Albrighton every time.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I'm sure Ghezzal has scored two great goals

That graphic is probably just league football.

18 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

If Demari had Albrighton's passing & Ghezzals finishing, we would have a decent player on our hands. 

But... if Demari had Albrighton's passing & Ghezzals finishing, he would still be miles off of Mahrez.... and I think we sometimes forget how much we lost when he left. 

We only have one ghezzal didn't we? 

4 hours ago, Hanan96 said:

We only have one ghezzal didn't we? 

No, we have 2. We have the Ghezzal that's skillful and finds top bins when he shoots and we have the Ghezzal that won a competition on the back of a box of Kellogs. Claude switches them up for a laugh

• Confused 1