Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Barnes coming back

Just hope he starts to show more than the others - in terms of doing more than beating a man and aimlessly putting it in. 

After watching Lloyd Dyer for years, i can put up with a lack of end product for a while, but we need to start getting the ball into better positions. 

8 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

giphy.gif

Doesn't really do the move justice, but I tried :whistle: !

Moves like this make the loss hurt less. I would definitely play him ahead of Grey basing on today's showing alone. I didn't have any high hopes considering him but what an exciting player he turns out to be. I especially appreciate his awareness, too many our players too often aren't aware of the surroundings don't even look up as they were wearing the blinds. Very promising indeed! Looking forward to see more from him, may he keep up the good form.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Moves like this make the loss hurt less. I would definitely play him ahead of Grey basing on today's showing alone. I didn't have any high hopes considering him but what an exciting player he turns out to be. I especially appreciate his awareness, too many our players too often aren't aware of the surroundings don't even look up as they were wearing the blinds. Very promising indeed! Looking forward to see more from him, may he keep up the good form.

Same for me!

On the stream I was watching on, Andy Townsend said "the title winning team has more or less been broken up. This is a different set of players with a different manager. Leicester are in transition." And he speaks the truth! It's going to take a while to build another team that can do something, if we can ever win something again in the era of big money football. We have the youngest team in the division and are pretty OK already. If we hold onto them and let them develop, we have a chance. Barnes for me already shows a side to his game that Gray never does, which is the ability to read the game and make the right decision. This boy has some serious potential!

The only one of our youngsters who should be written off is Kelechi Ihenacho. His confidence is shot, but at the same time I just don't think he will ever make the grade here. I'd bring in Che Evans in the summer, which TBH I think is probably quite likely anyway.

• Like 3

Has the potential to become the best player to graduate from our academy. I hope he’s given a chance to stay in the team until the end of the season and isn’t dropped so Maddison can be shunted out on the left for Tielemans in the middle.

34 minutes ago, Dames said:

Has the potential to become the best player to graduate from our academy. I hope he’s given a chance to stay in the team until the end of the season and isn’t dropped so Maddison can be shunted out on the left for Tielemans in the middle.

Maddison could do with learning off Barnes if anything. He’s an absolute show pony atm. Complete luxury player. If Ghezzal had missed the chances he’s missed recently, there’d be a lynching. 

• Like 4

He could go to the very top of the game, he has it all. He's fairly quick, fantastic movement and awareness, can pass and shoot with both feet, good decision making. Only area he's slightly lacking in for me is his first touch but I imagine that's just a confidence thing. Next season I reckon he'll be our player of the season.