Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

20 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Great finish but he was woeful up until that point. The ball at his feet facing up to a defender, unless he can kick and run he ain't beating him.

To be fair when he recieved the ball fuchs was just sitting back rather than running on the overlap, at one point it did look lik Harvey did have a go at him 

He was utterly anonymous until the goal. So let's not let the goal decieve us. How is it that he's sent on at H/T with instructions to change the game, yet spent most of the half chilling on the flank doing sweet FA? Either his instructions were shite or he couldn't be bothered. Really worries me how anonymous he can be at times.  

5 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

He was utterly anonymous until the goal. So let's not let the goal decieve us. How is it that he's sent on at H/T with instructions to change the game, yet spent most of the half chilling on the flank doing sweet FA? Either his instructions were shite or he couldn't be bothered. Really worries me how anonymous he can be at times.  

Honestly i think being a player that can not play particularly great but still come up with a goal is a positive not a negative. He reminds me a lot of jota at wolves or mane at southampton where the pieces are there to be a great player but he doesnt really know how to put them together yet.

I think it would be hard to judge both him and under on tonight's performance. Fulham were more or less playing a back 6 when they entered the game. We have to wait to see them in a normal circumstance. 

I am desperate to see a                     JV                     

HB          JM          CU

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I think it would be hard to judge both him and under on tonight's performance. Fulham were more or less playing a back 6 when they entered the game. We have to wait to see them in a normal circumstance. 

I am desperate to see a                     JV                     

HB          JM          CU

Swap praet for Maddison but switch under to the centre and I would agree

maddison is overrated and slows the play for me plus Praet was playing well until the show pony got back in

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Swap praet for Maddison but switch under to the centre and I would agree

maddison is overrated and slows the play for me plus Praet was playing well until the show pony got back in

Maddison had a bad game... he isnt a bad player. People are going over the top about this

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I want to see Barnes, Vardy and Under in a front 3 against Sheff United.

Me too.

And I'd love to see it more regularly and see it flourish. God knows there's the potential for it to be successful.

Two very nice finishes in two games. Criminal that he didn’t start tonight he’s our best (only proper?) winger and I don’t care what anybody says, he should be playing every game until we either a. recruit somebody better b. His form warrants him being dropped. 

He’s done nothing this season to suggest that the latter should happen compared to how other players have played this season in the same position, so by that logic, he ****ing plays! 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 3

Great finish for the goal. He still frustrates me an awful lot. There was a simple pass he could of made in the second half and we were thru on goal. Don’t get me wrong he’s progressed a lot but there are times when I think he’s completely brain dead. Reminds me at times of chilwell from last season.