Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Tielemans

He's just so frustrating, he still does a lot of good stuff but there's so much sloppiness, dare I say laziness, in there. Looks miles better in his triangle with Ricardo and Perez, Brendan said he plays better when he's in a rhythm and this ****ing about with formations doesn't help that

He is losing the ball a bit too much at the moment, but his movement is still fantastic. Always helps his teammates out with a passing option. Seems to lack confidence and not a lot bounces for him right now though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm a massive fan but he hasn't looked right for weeks now, unfit? Arrogance? 

He's about the least arrogant person you could get. I don't know what it is but he's bang out of form, thought it was harsh on Praet tonight for him to be taken off rather than Tielemans

• Like 2

There was a moment around 76/80 mins where he was right side of the pen area, and went to turn 180 and looked like a oil tanker he’s that slow. We can continue to play him into form or rest/bench him? Dunno what’s best but he’s a frustrating player to watch right now, and a shadow of himself compared to last season on loan. Looks a bit tubby and very slow, but I’m sure he’s in good condition, otherwise he’d be out of the picture. 

He’s showing some poor form but everyone was desperate to sign him, a few bad games and he’s sh*t lol 

He wasn’t much worse than so many others tonight. I’m more concerned about our left back having trouble defending and being able to pass a ball forwards... or take on his man. He should sit on the bench and be told to watch Ricky P

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

He’s showing some poor form but everyone was desperate to sign him, a few bad games and he’s sh*t lol 

He wasn’t much worse than so many others tonight. I’m more concerned about our left back having trouble defending and being able to pass a ball forwards... or take on his man. He should sit on the bench and be told to watch Ricky P

Bizarre strawman.

If anything, people have gone out their way to say he's a good player just out of form.

He absolutely was worse than so many others tonight.

Why can't a player's current form be rightly criticised without people creating this weird strawman that people are calling him shit?

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Bizarre strawman.

If anything, people have gone out their way to say he's a good player just out of form.

He absolutely was worse than so many others tonight.

Why can't a player's current form be rightly criticised without people creating this weird strawman that people are calling him shit?

Since pretty much the start of the season he’s been criticised, not just tonight. 
And I never said he wasn’t poor, I just don’t get our desperation to single people out, 5-6 players were poor

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Rodgers has just said he tried to play him deeper in the absence Ndidi, which he has also  just admitted in his post match interview was a terrible idea.  Youri Tielemans is not a screen for the back four.

Let’s remember this lad is 22 and has been immense for us more often than he’s let us down.

Agree, I think Rodgers learnt a lot tonight, Hamza will start on Saturday. Tielemens will bounce back.

• Like 2