Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Liverpool 2 Leicester 1 post match thread

Guest BlueBrett

That whole second half the ref was their 12th man. We couldn't pressure at all without them going down and getting a free-kick while he overlooked numerous blatant fouls on our lads. The Salah push on Cags probably being the most blatant example.

Then the pen...sickening. We all knew what was gonna happen before Mane even hit the deck though didn't we.

Just now, maynefox said:

I would say the opposite.

Let the players go off and those who aren't on international duty to have time off. Let's clear our minds and go into the next game after the break with a fresh head.

Arsenal 2016 springs to mind.

I meant for the fans! lol 

Liverpool getting the sort of luck we got in our title winning season. 

Yes he dived, but Albrighton was absolutely brainless in the first place.

No disgrace to lose, but losing to an injury time penalty is always gut wrenching.

• Like 4

Albrighton needs to take a long hard look at his play in the last 5 minutes of the game....

I know he is not a defenfer but some of his decision making was very poor...

...gave possesion away on the right touch line needlessly a few of minutes before the peno.

Anyone know what Perez's beef was about when it all kicked of after the final whistle?

Edited by theadmans

Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

I thought VAR was supposed to separate the dives from the genuine fouls and level the playing field so certain teams don't get gifted penalties.

Did you not see, Mane got absolutely hacked which caused his whole body to hurl itself in a different direction

• Haha 3

Thats Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge and Anfield out of the way. Only need Emirates and Etihad to get the big team homie refs out of the way.

That said. Liverpool were far better than us and we are not quite there yet, but improving.

Maddison on the wing does not work and Chilwell needs to step up. Caglar is a frickin monster in the making though. Heads up and onwards!!

• Like 1