Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Leicester 2 Burnley 1 Post match thread

Great result  we had to dig deep and we got what we deserved. We didn’t deserve to loose at Liverpool great way to bounce back that’s for you Vichai 💕 hope this team keeps on going strong.

A Crystal Palace win would be lovely this evening.

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

Good comeback

No idea what the Wes sub was all about

VAR MOTM

killed the game that did and it was all burnley after that, fortunate to get the win after the VAR, but after liverpool we were owed it. great result!

• Like 3

Got away with one there. Played really well until we went 2-1 up, then not sure if it was the occasion, but that last 10 minutes was as bad as anything we’ve played in the last 5 years.

If I were Burnley I’d be fuming!

Maybe evens out last week, but VAR isn’t making the game more straight forward.

• Like 2

Just now, DrezZone said:

We are 2nd place now after 9 matches with 17 points. Thoughts?

It's only 9 matches, only 1/4 of the way through the season.

I'll tell you in January :thumbup:

Played well end of the first half and start of the second so think we just about deserved to win.  But remembering how shit it felt after the Liverpool game we just have to hold our hands up and say we've got away with one there.  Burnley will rightly feel very hard done by - of all the decisions to use VAR to overturn this season they chose that one.  Obviously very happy with the 3 points.

I guess this was payback for the Liverpool match, because we sure got bailed out there.  VAR overrule was ridiculous and for the second time 5 at the back was a disaster narrowly avoided.  That substitution totally turned what had been a dominant performance in the second half into a desperate and disorganized struggle to hang on.  But 3 points is 3 points, so celebrate it and move on.  

Tough game.  Burnley played quite well (in their Burnley way).

Deserved our 2-1 lead I thought, but bringing Morgan on was a mistake & from then on we had no midfield.  Youri & Ndidi both looked fvcked.

A win is a win.  Nobody played particularly well, but there were no stinkers either.