Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

Is that the reason the offside law was introduced?

Is that the reason VAR was brought in?

Before VAR, there would not have been a single murmur of discontent with that goal. 

Pathetic. I'm glad we're not on the receiving end as I'd have blown my lid. Feel sorry for Wolves.

Given us a lifeline for the second half where we need to pull our finger out our collective arse.

Brendan isnt in danger, he is a good manager. But I'm disappointed that he is persisting with the same failing setup repeatedly. He has options and is not bothering to use them. Albrighton is one of the best creators we have and barely gets a look in. Nacho is on brilliant form and suffers the same fate. Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

• Like 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure what the problem is? He's come back from an offside position? I'm in a pub so can't see how close it is, it's unlucky but correct. 

Yeah I'm surprised by the amount of people saying its controversial. Offside is offside.