Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

Got out of jail there. We are shambles, too pedestrian. Infuriating how little penetration we generate. We are far too happy with side to side bollocks, almost looks like it’s become a priority.theres been countless opportunities to play the ball in space in the middle and get someone running at the back 4. We need to start finding those passes again and creating. 

• Like 1

As a self styled match thread optimist, it pains me to say it,  but we started excellently and just got worse and worse.

Lucky to be level at half time.

We always come good 2nd half, though.  

Ah, there it is, the Optimism is back.  :scarf:

• Like 2

Just now, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Is it just me or does Schmeichel suck these days? Give Ward a run in the league

His body language is of a player not happy and out of form, this is what pisses me off with him, no matter how bad he plays, for how long, he’s never dropped, so what do the other keepers think, what does kasper care, he’s not got to worry about his place

Just now, Finnegan said:

Once again though I feel the need to insist, this is still better than last year. 

Last year a linesman might have flagged that anyway just because they had to guess close calls. 

Last year linesmen would have flagged off blatant onside and ignored blatant offside. 

Last year we saw goals about five whole yards off given. 

By an inch or not, he was offside, the right decision has been given. I'm sorry to Wolves fans, I know its close but that's life. 

The refereeing might be better but I’m not sure the football is. We look just as devoid of ideas at the moment as we did a year ago.

Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

Depends on how you define close. All it took was one look and you could see it Was offside. Theres been much harsher ones than this

there’s only one definition of close. and that’s wether it was close or not.

We're second best and we should thank VAR for not losing before the half time. BR has to inject some confidence into this team. We need to involve Vardy more, he's been criminally isolated out of the game and all our midfielders and defenders are content with just passing the ball sideways most of the time, which leads us nowhere. I'd like to see Nacho and Vards together upfront.

Edited by Chester Dontlie