Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

This pedestrian, dare I say Puelesque approach, may be tactical to suit this game and may be a way of playing against Wolves' counter.  Passing the ball in front of them denies them the space to break into.  We just have to be patient to make the openings and remember that they need to win this more than we do.

I'm a big fan of using technology to make these calls as accurate as possible but now that we have this new power to catch every detail it's clear some revisions need to be made to the rules being implemented.  Never would have been given before VAR and nobody would have complained.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, z-layrex said:

Wasn't offside and Maddison should be off.

I mean it was offside, but it was also a really stupid decision. The trailing foot was offside, but the player was facing away from Leicester’s goal, so surely there’s no advantage for the offside position.

Of course the correct decision was reached, referees are going to know the laws aren't they?

Whether we want the moment spoiled is the big thing now rather than the absolute decision, but clubs aren't prepared to accept wrong decisions so we've got this.

Suck it up or change it.

• Like 1

Just now, Beechey said:

I mean it was offside, but it was also a really stupid decision. The trailing foot was offside, but the player was facing away from Leicester’s goal, so surely there’s no advantage for the offside position.

Unfortunately it’s the law though and it was one of the more clear and obvious calls. We are still lucky to be still drawing though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, z-layrex said:

Wasn't offside and Maddison should be off.

I don’t like VAR currently, but it’s the first year of use, so everyone needs to stop being so reactionary and look at the bigger picture.

Madders off, possibly but would have been harsh.