Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Possible 2nd lockdown for Leicester?

On 28/06/2020 at 09:25, weller54 said:

Due to a spike in infections..

Could this mean our Home games are under threat?

If that did happen I reckon they'd probably use another local premier league ground like Villa Park or even slighty further Molineux.

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

If that did happen I reckon they'd probably use another local premier league ground like Villa Park or even slighty further Molineux.

There is absolutely no justification for moving our games. The idea that Leicester has a further 2 weeks of existing restrictions means it’s the same as last week and this week (when we’ve played two home  games). 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, reynard said:

It does doesn't it. Of course it is a non-tory area too though I'm sure that doesn't have an influence.

It’s actually solid Labour heartland these days isn’t it.The new Barnsley.Anyway Leicester is quite an easy one try something out on as it’s a free standing City.How would it work if say Sandwell had a big spike?

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

A heartfelt thanks to sections of the Asian community. 

Whilst you may be right to a certain degree, there are plenty of white and other ethnic groups that are just as guilty of ignoring lockdown measures. I do think the massive amount of multi-generation households in leicester has allowed it to spread far easier to the vulnerable.