Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

4 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

He's like the last tool in the box to use when your car breaks down and it works everytime.. Reliable Dan when all else fails.

I thought this lol trying to tighten a cupboard door that needs a posi-drive but using a massively oversized flathead. It’s frustrating but you end up getting it done. Probably messing up a few screw heads along the way. 

The squad’s decimated and we could do a lot worse than Big Dan. 

• Haha 2

His passes out of defence through the channels to Nacho, Vardy etc were more and better than Fofana and Cags managed.

• Like 3

Amartey didn't play well at Burnley.

He played much, much better at Brighton.

With everyone fit he's a sub at best.

A useful squad player who wouldn't play much in usual circumstances.

Puts a shift in whether he plays poorly or not - and there's been plenty over the years who haven't.

• Like 1

Doesn’t look good as part of a back 3 but does ok in a back 4 at right back, but with Ricardo fit again I would sooner see him return to his best position, you can’t say anything bad about Amartey on Twitter though as you get slaughtered, even though he was poor I the first half yesterday...

Up the City... :scarf:

On 06/03/2021 at 23:40, baldeagle said:

Goal aside I thought he was our best defender tonight the others just didn’t look with it . Probably Cag’s  and Timmies worst games for us 

He  was picked in the team of the week in the mail  so others agree with you

• Like 1