Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

2 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Don't get the "not good enough" shouldn't be anywhere near a top four chasing team" etc etc comments with respect to big Dan. He is a solid enough squad player who can fill in when needed, knows and accepts his role and doesn't kick off about getting more game time. We have three "first choice" CB when everyone is fit, just signed a first reserve in Vestergaard, plus a couple of others who can do a job there who are all probably ahead of him in the pecking order. we could go out, spend £30M+ on another quality CB but who, if they were worth that, would come here to be 4/5th choice. He is most likely on the basic salary (around 25Kpw), fits in well with the rest of the squad gives his all when called upon and does his best, often at short notice. OK so he gave away a couple of bad passes against Wolves, which unfortunately for him led to chances, but there were plenty of others who made similar mistakes but got away with it. Give him a break, he has had a rough ride of things with his horrendous injury, picked up just when he was establishing himself as a regular starter, and its not easy when you are in and out of the side.

I for one am more than happy to have him, and am pretty sure that if he wanted to push for a move, there would be plenty of takers who would give him far more game time than he is ever likely to get here so he has my respect for his loyalty and commitment

This… in my opinion 100% spot on

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I asked for an example to back up your shite opinion and you couldn't provide one. That's that.

Your question was completely biased and looking only for the answer that you wanted. Shit manipulation gets you shit responses.

3 hours ago, urban fox said:

Don't get the "not good enough" shouldn't be anywhere near a top four chasing team" etc etc comments with respect to big Dan. He is a solid enough squad player who can fill in when needed, knows and accepts his role and doesn't kick off about getting more game time. We have three "first choice" CB when everyone is fit, just signed a first reserve in Vestergaard, plus a couple of others who can do a job there who are all probably ahead of him in the pecking order. we could go out, spend £30M+ on another quality CB but who, if they were worth that, would come here to be 4/5th choice. He is most likely on the basic salary (around 25Kpw), fits in well with the rest of the squad gives his all when called upon and does his best, often at short notice. OK so he gave away a couple of bad passes against Wolves, which unfortunately for him led to chances, but there were plenty of others who made similar mistakes but got away with it. Give him a break, he has had a rough ride of things with his horrendous injury, picked up just when he was establishing himself as a regular starter, and its not easy when you are in and out of the side.

I for one am more than happy to have him, and am pretty sure that if he wanted to push for a move, there would be plenty of takers who would give him far more game time than he is ever likely to get here so he has my respect for his loyalty and commitment

Love this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pass to someone else than Soyuncu please. Evans or Fofana would have found a midfielder or a marauding full backs more often. Amartey as a CB somehow manages to make so many backward passes.