Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

West Brom (a) pre match thread

49 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I'm not convinced myself.

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

I like it, but I don't think we'd get away with it.

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

The officials might spot our twelfth player...

the number of times i do this is ridiculous!   dennis got left in from a previous line up ...

51 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Not really if Morgan is starting on first day of the season and even playing match 2 or 3 that is a massive **** up in squad management for a club that has top 6 ambitions. Morgan would not start for any other premier league team age has caught up with him.

He is our best ever captain but doesn't mean that we should be glad that he's starting games for us. 

Nothing to say he will start.... I remember the melt down in here last season when 'bomb scare' soyunchu was going to start as our main centre back. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Nothing to say he will start.... I remember the melt down in here last season when 'bomb scare' soyunchu was going to start as our main centre back. 

I don't think Morgan will surprise us by being an almost ever present, and make the pfa team of the year though. 

Sorry to be so negative. 

Just a hunch 😂

Edited by gw_leics772

Schmeichel

Justin Knight Soyuncu

Castagne Praet Ndidi Thomas

Tielemans

Vardy Nacho

Or

Schmeichel 

Justin Soyuncu Knight Castagne 

Ndidi

Praet Tielemans 

Barnes Vardy Gray

i feel ridiculous putting Knight in there but who else? Maybe Morgan is back fit but think it’s too soon for him. I hope we don’t play the best DM in the league at CB.

As I’ve said before I’d still fancy ya getting a win with both those teams but we need to freshen up big time!

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

We'll dominate possession first 15 minutes but lack any quality. Then West Brom get on top and score 1-0. Second half, come out firing for 20 minutes, again lack of quality, miss one sitter. Then game dies off. West Brom score 2-0 in last 10 mins.

Aren't you just a barrel of merriment. Negative Nellie !!!

• Like 1

It’ll most likely be:

Schmiechel

Justin, NiDidi, Soyuncu, Castagne

Mendy

KDH       Tielemans

Albrighton                       Barnes

Vardy