Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

28 minutes ago, Dames said:

This lad will be the best CB in the world within the next 5 years. Unreal how good he is already. 

He’s on par with Soyuncu with a higher ceiling. 

He is basically the same player as Soyuncu, but slightly better on the ball (as a distributor) and slightly more dominating in the air.

Edited by martyn

Big fan of Soyuncu, but he still makes nervous. Fofana doesn't do that, I just can't believe the biggest clubs weren't looking at him, I know they don't take risks with centre backs of his age but he's got everything the top clubs look for. Doesn't even speak great English does he, I know he has Mendy and Youri around but it shows he's playing on instinct and being outstanding. 

• Like 3

This guy is insane, we have a triple digit million pound player on our hands, and to think he’s only 19? CB’s, along with keepers are positions where you don’t really see many teenagers getting first team spots in the top 5 leagues and here we have this guy putting in performances like that?

I don’t want to get ahead of myself but the potential team we have for the later stages of the season could be ridiculous, Europa League winners? 👀

• Like 1