Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Is that Slimani getting him in a headlock? Back in the mixer is big slim, really want to see him get at least one more chance and that horrible celebration he does when he scores.

You mean him kneeling on the pitch in prayer? :mellow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 18/11/2020 at 15:18, StanSP said:

I remember when Riyad did that and had an absolute stinker in his next game. Think it was against Palace. 

His form when he did go bleach was stupendous.

Wasn't it Newcastle away when he first started with it? May well have been Palace though, I missed that game and never watched the highlights for blatant reasons.

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

As great as it is seeing our star players returning can't help but feel it's going to be harsh on the likes of Justin, Mendy and Fuchs. Perhaps not so much on Fuchs as he seems content with his back up role. 

For me Mendy and Justin should retain their places. They have both been excellent and Justin is improving rapidly, there’s no need to rush anyone back. I think the next few europa games may be used to he’d only the returning giants. 

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

His form when he did go bleach was stupendous.

Wasn't it Newcastle away when he first started with it? May well have been Palace though, I missed that game and never watched the highlights for blatant reasons.

I looked back at that season and I think I missed that Burnley home game. So first time seeing it was Palace at home and we got dicked 3-0. Think that's where I got mixed up lol 

Having said that, the week after was that assist for Vardy where he let the ball bounce over him then time stopped while Vardy continued to run and it was 1-0.

34 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

As great as it is seeing our star players returning can't help but feel it's going to be harsh on the likes of Justin, Mendy and Fuchs. Perhaps not so much on Fuchs as he seems content with his back up role. 

with 5 subs being talked about, it could really raise our ability to go flat out for 90 minutes by bringing on top quality players at half time.

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

with 5 subs being talked about, it could really raise our ability to go flat out for 90 minutes by bringing on top quality players at half time.

This time, with players coming back and the squad we have, 5 subs would benefit us, especially with EL. Last season it derailed us, just more depth this season. I still hope the 3 subs stay in place though don’t want another change of rules partly through a season 

13 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

opposing teams could also bring a new fresh CB on every 20 minutes and nullify the Vardy threat :(

35 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Thought some on here said that Slimani didn't get on with the other players?

People change. He’s been away for 3 years. Might have grown up a bit, got a bit of perspective, learned how to be part of a team? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1