Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

Can't listen to this twat on Sky anymore

Have Leicester got an equaliser?

"Yeah, it's quite surprising given the form of the two sides West Ham are 2-0 up"

"Leicester have struggling to get Tiel.. Ti.. Telli.. Tells in the game"

If you're going to go diverse atleast get somebody decent and not Paul Merson's sister

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

id rather take soyuncu off. made a few errors. Amartey hasn’t put a foot wrong.

It's true that Amartey looks much more comfortable today as part of a 3atb, but still rather stick with Cags if (as I hope) we revert to a back four

• Like 1

We didn't really have a choice but to play this formation, what with 3 central midfielders being injured at the same time. It's killing us. If we had a fully fit squad there is no way that we'd have started with this team and this system in this match. 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

We are going to turn this around c'mon boys!

If BR changes things at half time, I genuinely think we can still win this.

No way we’ll be that poor again in the second half.

• Like 1

For all the credit BR got for last week. Keeping 5 at the back (with Amartey) at home to West Ham is crazy. 

I thought maybe BR had understood that changing it up against the bigger teams was the thing to do, but keeping this formation the week after makes me think it’s his new formation and we just got the run of the green rather than a tactical mastercalss

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

both perez and amarty have done well.

Amartey has but we need to go 4 at the back and Soyuncu (although he has been poor) is the safer option with Evans in a 4. 

Perez hasn't done well in my opinion. The play slows the minute he gets the ball and hasn't shown any signs of creating anything. 

With how we've played and how we look a bit sluggish and slow, I can't see what changes can be made that will get us the performance to change it around. Might be very pessimistic of me to say, but I just don't see how West Ham will change their tact and unless we get a fluky/fortunate goal to get us back in to it, I think it's gonna be a turgid second half from us. 

Might have been out of frustration but we looked tired as the half ended.

8 minutes ago, Torten said:

Imagine being a paid pundit and still not be able to correctly say the name of a player who has been in the league for 3+ years.

It isn’t even that hard, Masuaku. 

I can’t imagine, it’s just too hard to.