Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

Just now, Fox85 said:

If we are struggling to field a team and when we have 2 CM injured and have to play 3 CBs at home to a shithouse team like WH then im sorry we need another 3 players through the door ASAP!!!

3 first choice CM our injured - take that out of any team and they will struggle. The fact we are still able to play quality players in there shows our strength.

Regarding the coverage - How come when we beat a better team is all about how poor they are but since we are shit against a team we should beat its all about West Ham??

As someone who lives in London, West Ham bias in the media is probably the worst in respect of ability:bais.

Perez just isn't good enough and nobody will convince me otherwise. I think Soyuncu's had a pretty shoddy half. Justin unvinvolved but has made basic errors every time he's got it. I knew no Praet would go against us and the fact him and Maddison aren't on the bench tells me we probably aren't getting anything here.

I'd get Under on for Amartey and just go back to a back 4. They've completely nullified us here.

• Like 3

Terrible performance so far. 

Playing it around in the last minute summed it up. 

Great quick thinking for their first and great touch for their second but it's not good enough from us throughout. 

How many times have we given the ball away? We need to get a hold of this game, fair the first set us back but the response has been weak. 

West ham played a blinder, have man marked castagne out of the game and forced the ball central and given us no space there, with Praet and Maddison out we have no creative outlet and they've picked us off with balls on the break with defensive mistakes from Soyuncu. 3 at the back isn't working for us as we need that extra midfielder to create in the middle and we don't have it. Poor performances today from mendy who keeps misplacing passes. Justin and Perez are offering nothing in terms of creativity 

Woke up with 5 min to go  West Ham just not letting us settle need to really sort something of a master plan 2nd half Brendan, maybe Let’s get under on for Perez Fofana for Amartey ?

Time for a Leicester kick ass second half Performance!!

COME ON YOU BLUES !!

Perfect away performance by West Ham at the moment.

We're lacking creativity in the middle, Perez is offering nothing Barnes and Vardy trying to make runs in behind, but the pass is coming from too deep or is too slow because Perez isn't where he's supposed to be. 

Need to sacrifice a defensive player for an attacker, but with no Praet or Maddison I doubt it'll make a difference. 

Tielemans is having another very good game, he’s released somebody into the pocket of space in front of the back 4 probably 5-8 times and every time Pérez or Barnes has either run into trouble or passed to nobody.