Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

Rodgers got it right last week but terribly wrong this week. He must change to a 4 - 4 - 2 second half. Agreed, Perez offered little and needs to be replaced by Under. But who to take off in order to get Nacho up front with Vardy? I agree with a previous poster that Amartey has been the pick of our centre backs. This won't be popular but I'd take off Evans. Although Soyuncu is having one of his poorer games I don't think Evans is fully fit and we really need to speed things up when playing out of defence. An early goal and we'll be right back in this but Rodgers has to change things fast!

• Like 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

No changes. Let's waste another 15-20 minutes of this game first. I don't get the bloke sometimes 

Yep expect to see the changes he should have made at half time on 60 minutes when he realizes nothing has changed.

Just now, matty98 said:

I don't see who else we have that can play that role. In an ideal world we'd have Maddison or Praet available. If we take Perez off we need another midfielder on imo but we don't have an attacking mid available.

Perez is not fit to play any role, Iheanacho would at least make an impression.