Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 0 Amazing Foxes 1 post match

Well i was annoyed first half but ill hold my hands up and say i was wrong, brodge played a blinder there, changing shape when vardy came on and we looked much better. hard to be annoyed at a win there. Under looks like a great player for us

Always believed in BR....never doubted his tactics.....ever.....at all.......honestly......Brilliant win and a bag of crisps from my Arsenal mate at work tomorrow. YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!.

All hail King Brendon and his his amazing side kick Lord JV. Gorgeous chip from Under for the goal.

As soon as we actually had balance and players in their correct positions we looked good.

We shouldn't be trying to "stay in the game" against a team like this though.

Fofana looked class again! Under had his best performance for us so far, looked very good.

• Like 2

Arsenal should have put that to bed in the first half hour. They got worse as City got better.

Unconvinced by the initial game plan still. The changes were a master stroke however and turned the game around. We look like a much better team when we are more direct with our play. 

• Like 1