Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

The best thing I can say about the lad is we never missed JJ today at all.  He was Brave, alert, and smart when needed which shows he's a good student of the game.

The way he dealt with Traore to put him off in the box showed real experience way beyond his years.

He has a great future in front of him here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Been superb so far today.

The block he made was where we've been caught out before with full backs being caught out of position and not covering.

Offers a genuine threat going forward too, does the simple things well and links up wonderfully with Barnes.

Definitely my favourite player from Syston, in the Charnwood Borough of Leicestershire. 

His grandmother used to live in the same street as me. Spinney Hills. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Been superb so far today.

The block he made was where we've been caught out before with full backs being caught out of position and not covering.

Offers a genuine threat going forward too, does the simple things well and links up wonderfully with Barnes.

Definitely my favourite player from Syston, in the Charnwood Borough of Leicestershire. 

He's from Syston, in the Borough of Charnwood...no-one's mentioned it :ph34r:

Great game today, link up with Barnes excellent again. Another promising talent on our hands.

• Haha 1

Christian Fuchs and Ben Chilwell had a romance in Syston and Luke Thomas is the result 

Edit: in all seriousness it does seem to me that he has learned from watching both Fuchs and Chilwell judging by the way he plays. Could be absolute bollocks but in my head he has Chilwell's ability on the overlap with more of Fuch's technique 

Edited by GeorgeTheFox
  • Like 1