Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

Excellent match from Thomas today , especially on the defensive side of his game. Positional awareness was v good and more aggressive going forward. Going to have to dust the cobwebs off my wallet and get Thomas printed on the back of my sons Leicester top at this rate (first name is Thomas)!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Given the interchangeable nature of our full-backs, does anyone in the league have a better set than Justin, Thomas, Castagne and Ricardo? 

Nowhere near.

But people will still say Liverpool have Alexander-Arnold and Robertson, so they're better. Despite them being absolutely woeful this season.

Edit...and we've got Fuchs who can still do a job when called along.

We honestly have 5 full backs that would get into the match day squad of about 15 teams in this league.

Fvcking mind blowing.

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 3

So confident and assured today. He now looks like he wants the ball and can influence play with it when he has it.

Has good movement and a range of accurate passing. His positional sense has improved a lot too.

Edited by 09bballer

5 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Nowhere near.

But people will still say Liverpool have Alexander-Arnold and Robertson, so they're better. Despite them being absolutely woeful this season.

Edit...and we've got Fuchs who can still do a job when called along.

We honestly have 5 full backs that would get into the match day squad of about 15 teams in this league.

Fvcking mind blowing.

Sold Chilwell and all of a sudden we have 4 players who can play on the left who are as good if not better in that position than Chilwell. I don't think there is any doubt at all it was the right deal for us.

Edited by Vestan Pance
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

Sold Chilwell and all of a sudden we have 4 players who can play on the right who are as good if not better in that position than Chilwell. I don't think there is any doubt at all it was the right deal for us.

I believe all 4 mentioned are or will be (LT) better than Chilwell. As the Londoners say, “we’ve had a touch!”

When he fills out a bit more to become a bit quicker stronger he’s going to be a very good player, excellent defensively today would be my MOTM. TV broadcasters seem to love giving it Barnes at the minute though:P. What I like about him is he always seems switched on and able to read the play. Great attribute to have so early on! 

2 hours ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Thought he was great today. Hopefully in the summer well get his confidence up in looking to add crossing and creating to his game. He has bags of quality in the defensive side, if we can unlock the offensive part we have a very very good prospect on our hands. Chuffed to bits for him.

I couldn't watch the game today, but I think he's already an accomplished crosser of the ball. We might not have seen so much of it lately, but it really stuck out to me before how good his crosses are. He's could be the new Guppy!

I agree - I think he could have a big future here. Him and Barnes work together so well already it's like they're telepathic. Makes a nice change from Chilwell making bad passes to Harvey and then berating him for not reaching them time and time again.

• Like 2