Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

30 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Not once even attempted to overlap, take someone on. 

Need a loan

He's not got the direct running ability that Justin/Castagne/Ricardo have, and when played as a wing back doesn't have the support of a winger like Barnes would give makes it harder for him to do that.

• Like 1

Two key pieces of play from him tonight, 1st the ball in to Vardy for Iheamacho's goal was excellent and then his control of the ball in that move for what would have been probably team goal of the season had Iheamacho not blazed that one over in the 1st half. 

Solid and intelligent player who can play a variety of roles without being exceptional going forward but something I think can and will improve.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Need a loan

Harsh on him. Wasn't Pereira playing on the right for them? And he got barely a sniff so may have been deliberately sitting deep to snuff that out.

16 minutes ago, davieG said:

With Castagne bombing up the right he’s probably been told to hang back. When Castagne became the 3 CB he went forward and overlapped more.

Agreed, we've done that the entire season - our full backs/wing backs take it in turns to rampage forwards.

• Like 2

For whatever reason Soyuncu was avoiding passing to him.

He's still developing physically but that will take two more years.

No, he doesn't need to go out on loan - seems to be a default answer with some. When you've got a talented sensible youth who's able to step into bigger shoes then why waste him in the lower leagues. He'll learn more at City. 

• Like 1

I genuinely believe that he’ll go on to a premier league regular for someone, hopefully us. But he needs to attack more. He seems scared to run at the opposition. He always turns back and plays it safe which is why I’m saying he may not make the grade for us. I hope I’m proven wrong, but we have 3 attacking full backs who are ahead of him at the moment. That also means he has good mentors to learn from though! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Need a loan

Ever thought his game may have been influenced by a managers instructions? It sometimes happens you know. Thought he had a solid game tonight. He's a young kid being brought on gradually by an astute manager. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Two key pieces of play from him tonight, 1st the ball in to Vardy for Iheamacho's goal was excellent and then his control of the ball in that move for what would have been probably team goal of the season had Iheamacho not blazed that one over in the 1st half. 

Solid and intelligent player who can play a variety of roles without being exceptional going forward but something I think can and will improve.

I said it at the time, Mahrez would have been proud of that one.

• Like 3

If he starts, he is our weak link.

No offence to the lad who has huge potential but he should be loaned to a Championship club to aid development. We dont want him hanging around Hamza style and stagnating.

I think he will be great competition for James Justin in 2 or 3 years but he isn't prem ready yet.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1