Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Everton Post Match

1 minute ago, Farrington fox said:

Poor performance frankly. Never played with any pace going forward. Sadly Fuchs slows play down. Individual mistakes cost us yet again. But fair play to Everton, they never looked troubled. Get this home form sorted, Bendan. 

I wonder if they have too little time to sort this out?

Edited by foxinsocks

Yes we were shit but it we had a player whose not up to playing every match playing left back an 19 year old lad that’s been thrown in at the deep end , a defensive mid whose just come back from injury and had to play as a centre back and another young lad whose was in division one the other season and has played every Prem match this season .  Plus we was playing with 10 men as Barnes did a disappearing act . The sooner we get players back the better.  

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Bad day at the office, we move on.

Please, stop making topics and posts about this team being title contenders, or better than the 15/16 team, it's embarrassing.

Its not about a bad day at the office, its another predictable performance where we cant seem to analyse our opposition, how they are going to set up. This was exactly the same as West Ham, Villa and Fulham. We didnt have a clue how to deal with the opposition and they could read us like a book.!

Edited by wokinghamfox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

We must get rid of Zonal fecking marking.

Mendy was the closest player to Calvert-Lewin at one point, I couldn't believe it. 

• Like 1

We played well for the first 10 minutes.

I really was excited and impressed by it then for whatever reason we went within ourselves, Everton scored and it was game over from then on in.

We really need to start adapting and changing within games (for the positive) clearly wasn't working - any real threat from wide, so go abit for central.

As for Under off...wouldn't Maddison have been better to hook, certainly if you're bringing Perez on.

Onwards and upwards to shitting ourselves and running scared against Spurs.

Mmmm.  Very very bad day at the KP.   I cannot see any positives here.  Please get our defense back on the field.  I suspect and worry that having brought two back early, we will not see any of them for months.  Please please no more contract extensions for our elder statesmen. Do not make the KP into a retirement home. Use the cash to tie down the likes of Wilf and Youri and find a new striker.

Tielimans and Barnes are both crap, Fuchs is knackered, and Maddison isn’t as good as he thinks he is and has one good performance every 10 games.

it’s laughable to suggest that Barnes and Maddison should be in the England squad.

Maybe, just maybe, when Richardo and Castingne come back, provided no one else gets crocked in the meantime, we may be able to string a couple of results together. If not, we will just finish mid table with hopefully a decent Europa Leafue run.

8 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Awful. Don’t understand taking under off. Predictable with Rodgers as he has no idea how to break a side down that sets up with 10 men behind the ball. 

It’s actually fuching simple. You play deep, let them come on to you and then attack at pace - kinda like we did to teams when we won the facking league. Who gives a toss about possession, give it to the bus Parker’s and let them deal with it, they have to move forward then and stretch themselves. 

right, that’s it, I want £9million a year. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

A game of fine margins

a mistake from Kasper

a big miss from Vardy

Holgate reacting first

a penalty that should have been given not given.

Not nearly as bad a performance as some are making out, just one of those days.

Totally agree it wasnt great but was much better than the Fulham game, I'm still scarred by that game, just a bit gutted it was Everton. Dont blame the Manager team selection was good, the team just didnt produce the goods, a few individual absentees tonight who need to look inwards I'm afraid.

• Like 1