Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Manchester United (H) Pre-Match

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Schmeichel,

Justin, Fofana, Evans, Fuchs, Castagne,

Ndidi, Tielemans,

Maddison, Vardy, Barnes. 

No Fuchs please. We look a lot better defensively when we dont have his suspect positioning and lack of pace at the back.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Schmeichel,

Justin, Fofana, Evans, Fuchs, Castagne,

Ndidi, Tielemans,

Maddison, Vardy, Barnes. 

I think he'll preserve with the Albrighton/Justin combo and leave Fuchs on the bench.

Life feels so much better with Wilf and Tim back in the team. Cags must be close. 

Hoping the move to Seagrave isn't going to disorientate the squad. 

• Like 1

If all fit and able, after playing and winning against a potentially better or at least, an equivalent team in form, why change the team? It must surely have given them confidence in what they were doing. Admittedly some may think that Spurs had an off day but, with the exception of some set peices still, I felt we were the better sided and well worthy of the win. Give em a chance. Rodgers picked a good team against another team liking to counterattack so no need to fiddle with it. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Let’s not treat fuchs like a bombscare teenager. Before he was being asked to play 3 games in a week he was good. He’ll be back to his usual self now he’s had a rest. 

Hes not a centre back, hes got no legs. Why you would want him in against on of the quickest attacks in the league I dont know.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, filbertway said:

No Fuchs please. We look a lot better defensively when we dont have his suspect positioning and lack of pace at the back.

Yep agree with that.  This is not a game for Fuchs or Big Wes. They would get slaughtered for pace in this game.  Both great servants, but we need to move on to move upwards.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Yep agree with that.  This is not a game for Fuchs or Big Wes. They would get slaughtered for pace in this game.  Both great servants, but we need to move on to move upwards.

Tbh, I thought Wes did pretty well against them last year at the end of the season until Hamza dropped him in it with a sloppy pass that led to the goal 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Tbh, I thought Wes did pretty well against them last year at the end of the season until Hamza dropped him in it with a sloppy pass that led to the goal 

Stating the obvious last season is history.  Anyhow, lets hope our pace up front embarrasses Maguire and we get 3pts.

This is a game that Maddison needs to step up in. This is the platform I want him to shine on.....been in decent(ish) form last 3 or 4 games.....now we have a top 4 spot rival coming to us at home, also in good form but there to be got at. 

The fact that he has gone missing in these types of games before is why he doesn't get selected for England. 

Hoping he produces a Brighton type performance....it would mean their midfield is pinned back and less support for their attack.