Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

Im almost certain we will see this if JE is back:

KS

WF                  JE                  CS

RP                                                                  TC

WN                YT

AP

KI                 JV

Im confident that would get the job done as well. These are going to be strong from set pieces so having 3 cb's will really help us. Going forward we have enough to beat these even with  5ATB

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Im almost certain we will see this if JE is back:

KS

RP                                                                  TC

WN                YT

AP

KI                 JV

Im confident that would get the job done as well. These are going to be strong from set pieces so having 3 cb's will really help us. Going forward we have enough to beat these even with  5ATB

That's the formation I think he'll go with although I'm not sure if Perez will be fit to start or even back in full training yet so could be Tavares again

8 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Perez isn't going to start.  No way.

Does the gaffer give another press conference this week?  It would be a very interesting injury update.

there should be the pre match one later today. 

55 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Perez isn't going to start.  No way.

Does the gaffer give another press conference this week?  It would be a very interesting injury update.

I could see Perez on the bench and another start for Tavares. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hmmm I reckon he's had a setback. This report doesn't say which day he'll return to training.

Maybe but the article was written late yesterday afternoon so they'd have known he didn't train yesterday (if he didn't) 

2 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

KS

RP                                                                                                              TC

WN                                                                YT

AP

KI                 JV

If KS makes himself this huge they'll never get past him :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another narrow win will do..... these are going to come and sit deep and try and pinch one.... Won't be an easy game, they are absolutely desperate to win to have any chance of staying up (which they don't but they have to believe)

Going to be on of those really frustrating matches where we're waiting and waiting to break them down, but we'll get there eventually.

2-1 Vardy with a brace

I don't think Sheffield United are going to turn into world beaters because Wilder is going to leave.

If anything, a change of manager will disrupt their plans even more so. Top 4 ambitions it has to be three points against this lot, regardless of what is going on with their gaffer.

• Like 2

I think Wilder looked like a beaten man at his last press conference. When you start criticising the players publicly and saying that you need to get rid of a few then the writing is on the wall. 

With our injuries I’m not expecting great performances over the coming games. They’re games we just need to get through. For that reason I think the Sheff Utd game will be another hard game and I would take a scrappy 1-0 win with gratitude and move on to the next one. 

Just now, Stevosevic said:

Actually think they'll be worse without him.

The players never stopped playing for him - if you've watched them you'll see that. They're just not good enough..

Exactly what I was going to say.

New manager bounce often follows when players have lost faith in the old manager and want to show the new manager they deserve a place in his team.

Not sure the players will find that extra 10% Sunday because they haven't downed tools. I think Wilder performed miracles last season.

Either way we just need to go in strong - score early - and kill their morale before they have chance to up their game.