Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

4 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

i.e. I am excusing myself for having no manners and being a total cvnt

Exactly. And they use it as an excuse for why people don’t like them. “It’s not coz you’re a brave warrior, holding a black mirror to society mate. You’re just a massive nobber”. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ozleicester said:

My complete inability to do almost anything considered "handy"

You'd be surprised at how easy a lot of stuff is if you just do a little bit of reading and watch a few how to videos. As long as it doesn't involve tricky or specific tools then anyone can do most stuff. 

Edited by The Bear

I see people slagging Sol Campbell off on twitter for being a "shit manager".

The job he did at Macclesfield was nothing short of incredible and Southend were in a pretty hopeless position when he took over.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Tuna said:

The job he did at Macclesfield was nothing short of incredible and Southend were in a pretty hopeless position when he took over.

Yep. Southend were destined for relegation.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ozleicester said:

My complete inability to do almost anything considered "handy"

I know the feeling, however I'm biting the bullet this year and completely renovating our garden. YouTube videos help alot with DIY.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

He's done a great job in the 2 places he's been at, hopefully he gets an opportunity further up the leagues.

• Haha 1

Crap footballing terms - 'found out' and fraud being two in question I've seen Guardiola and Rodgers/Leicester labelled as (amongst others). Its such a crap lazy analysis of a team / player / manager.  Surely if we were found out, it would have been in October when other teams watched us rather than much later in the season?

On 19/06/2020 at 08:24, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I think it's mostly down to fairer matchmaking, I ended up with an average 3.2 KD on Black Ops 1 when I stopped playing and in MW now it's 1.03. At least that's what I'm telling myself lol

Hardly ever get a match anymore where it's full of noobs and every time you pop the trigger you get a kill

What language is that even written in.😂

yes,I’m old.Only ever played “ Far Cry”

This shouldn’t bother me,but it obviously does.

When Lee from Southend on Sea.who is a Man Utd armchair fan posts” Congratulations on having the same amount of Premier league wins as Blackburn and Leicester “

ok,factually correct,but it stinks of arrogance of a typical big side.

come back when you have won a better title than ours Lee!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

What language is that even written in.😂

yes,I’m old.Only ever played “ Far Cry”

KD means kill:death ratio, the higher the number = the bigger your penis is basically

Tbh I don't really care about stats when I'm gaming now, but in the old days of Call of Duty it would occasionally put you against players who'd obviously never really played before so you would just wipe the floor with them and it'd happen often enough that you'd end up with some impressive stats if you were a half decent player.

Nowadays it's fairer and tends to put you against people of roughly your skill level, as mine and all my friends' stats are at roughly 1.0 KD.

Think of it like Liverpool vs Man City. The chances are the match will probably end 0-0, 1-1, or 2-2, or a narrow victory one way or the other. But if you put a full strength Liverpool against Ebbsfleet, it'd probably be a different story

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Nalis said:

Crap footballing terms - 'found out' and fraud being two in question I've seen Guardiola and Rodgers/Leicester labelled as (amongst others). Its such a crap lazy analysis of a team / player / manager.  Surely if we were found out, it would have been in October when other teams watched us rather than much later in the season?

"They need to kick on" is the worst.

"In the ascendency"

"He gives you options"

1 hour ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Comments from football fans who have to state which club they have affinity for:

'As a XXXX fan, blah blah blah'

'blah blah blah and i'm a XXXX fan'

nobody cares who you support when making a passing comment.

"Condolences from a XXXXX fan"

"I'm an XXXX fan but rivalries aside, thoughts to you"

Because how much of a human you are is based on the team you support 🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Celebs and sportsmen are bad enough but random nobodies on social media posting “Congratulations to Liverpool on their title, they’ve been the best team this year”.

I don’t even mind Liverpool, but Klopp isn’t going to thank an IT Consultant from Leicester

Or the new thing popping up of "he isn't gonna shag you"

• Like 2