Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 hour ago, Buce said:

Johnson refering to the possibility of a 'No Deal' Brexit as the Australia model.

Australia doesn't have a deal with the EU, he is just trying to sanitise the term by implying otherwise with a euphemism.

An article pointed out that, although Australia has no free trade agreement with the EU, it has a few specific deals on particular issues - so No Deal Brexit would be less than an "Australian-style system" and closer to an "Afghan/Mongolian deal". 

• Like 2

Just looking at the LCFC history poster whatever and the close up picture has most clean sheets by a goalkeeper in view. It has number of clean sheets, apps and % clean sheets shown. Three of the five percentages are wrong and quite considerably so.

Hope it’s not a final version but if it is then ****ing useless, if it isn’t then still ****ing useless.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:49, Durnerz said:

People during lockdown packing local parks and grumbling at cyclists who dare to share the path with them. 

Be kind out there people (or I might run you over next time lol).

There are dickhead walkers, runners and cyclists I find.

Misleading ebay listing.

Ordered a Bosch chainsaw blade, or so I thought. Non brand item arrived.

The listing and the lable on the package clearly say Bosch.

Mrs. FFF spotted at the very bottom of the listing however that it is unbranded.

I suggested to the seller it was misleading and he reckoned he put Bosch so people would know it would fit that make.

Cvnt.

• Haha 1

Really not sure why it's annoying me so much but people putting their Christmas decorations up this early are just fvcking weird. Or sad, or both. I'm not sure. And there are fvcking loads of people at it.

It's becoming some weird race to be first. I hate it lol

They're exactly the same people that posted their black square for BLM having never previously engaged, and never followed up with anything either.

Attention seeking prats.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Really not sure why it's annoying me so much but people putting their Christmas decorations up this early are just fvcking weird. Or sad, or both. I'm not sure. And there are fvcking loads of people at it.

It's becoming some weird race to be first. I hate it lol

They're exactly the same people that posted their black square for BLM having never previously engaged, and never followed up with anything either.

Attention seeking prats.

I would normally agree but happy to allow it for the shitshow that is 2020.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

What a weird connection to make - the people putting up Christmas decs early are the same people who apparently feigned support for BLM?

We put our Christmas tree up this Saturday to give our little boy some sort of excitement seeing as we can't take him anywhere nice apart from the park. Made his whole weekend and I'm not ashamed of it.

I will say though that I wasn't one of those people who put it all over social media but even that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Hasten to add my social echo chamber doesn't have much in the way of parents.

No need to get offended.

Even so, I would say this weekend's gain is future weekend's loss. Lockdown doesn't end this week!

On 11/11/2020 at 07:55, UniFox21 said:

Trains again. Conductors are refusing to process rail card discounts on the train given some ticket offices are reopening. I don't have time in the morning to queue in a small ticket office for a ticket, when they're perfectly capable of doing it on the train. 

Have you heard of the internet? 

The generation of bed wetters that seems to have come crawling out of the woodwork. 

I don't normally get wound up by such things but the shit flinger that Lad Bible has become recently posted an article about that little baby yoda thing causing offence as it eats the eggs of some other character. Some fans have suggested this is advocating genocide... 

I know it is a simple answer of ignoring it and it wont bother me, I just worry for the future of entertainment if something so pointless can cause that much offence..... Bring back the 90's when we could take the piss out of things and deal with it. 

• Like 1