Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

17 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

It begins.

Hopefully being an ex Liverpool manager would stop this happening so not too concernedfor now, wouldnt be popular with Man Utd fans for that reason either.

21 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

It begins.

It will be Pochettino because he's out of work and they won't have to pay a huge release fee which will be in place for Rodgers. But he is right in that Rodgers would be brilliant for them. They always produce great players from their academy and Rodgers would have them playing great stuff and getting results in no time at all.

I feel like the club that made the biggest mistake with Rodgers was Arsenal, who replaced Arsene Wenger with Unai Emery. They could have got Rodgers that summer but didn't even interview him. We got him 6 months later and the trajectory of both clubs since has been remarkable. 

• Like 4

Brendan may not fancy spending the next year or so polishing a turd, which is what Manure are at the moment.   Poch has previous experience of doing this on his CV:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I know it doesn't work like that but he'd benefit massively from staying here a while. The ability to get on with the job with less pressure must help, he's on a huge wage anyway with his own staff in place.

9 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

It will be Pochettino because he's out of work and they won't have to pay a huge release fee which will be in place for Rodgers. But he is right in that Rodgers would be brilliant for them. They always produce great players from their academy and Rodgers would have them playing great stuff and getting results in no time at all.

I feel like the club that made the biggest mistake with Rodgers was Arsenal, who replaced Arsene Wenger with Unai Emery. They could have got Rodgers that summer but didn't even interview him. We got him 6 months later and the trajectory of both clubs since has been remarkable. 

Rodgers would have been an idiot to go there with the ownership and front office staff they have in place. An absolute minefield. It really is about timing.

9 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think potch has a 20 million quid gardening leave fee, might be wrong, but he may go PSG

On 05/11/2020 at 10:10, Nalis said:

Hopefully being an ex Liverpool manager would stop this happening so not too concernedfor now, wouldnt be popular with Man Utd fans for that reason either.

You mean like utd and lfc would not join forces to start a super league plan to fvck up the prem.

You really think yank owners care who managers and players have managed or played for. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Could someone post the John Percy piece from the Torygraph?

If you signup for free you get 1 free article a month. I tried for you but I must have used my article already this month.

• Thanks 1