Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

That's a quality for signing for Chelsea.

Blimey ..  they mean business ..   what Chelsea want they intend to get  ! 

Only way we are going to hang on to Chilwell is to nail him to the training ground floor ....   :unsure:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Chelsea making a big push this summer then, with Ziyech already signed. Making up for there ban last summer. 

Shit, forgot about Ziyech. Their squad is improving with those 2 for sure.

16 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

How much are Chelsea looking to spend in this window? If they really are in for Chillwell, surely the combined fees for Werner and Chillwell will mean a high profile player will be leaving this season?

I'd expect Morata, Bakayoko and Zappacosta to be sold.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

That’s also Chelsea’s budget gone 

I assume one advantage of being transfer banned is that, with FFP being judged across several seasons, they can just have a big splurge this year. 

It's not like Abramovic stopped being mega rich, he's just been sulking the last few years. If he wants to get nuts spending he can really can't he? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

May mean Abraham being avaliable from Chelsea, certainly young upcoming striker that would do a Leicester treat. 

While I'd like that to be the case, I think he's deserved to be given another season at least by Chelsea, especially as I can't see Giroud and Batshuayi sticking around there.

Werner's flexible as well and can play wide or through the middle so I can see him starting ahead of Abraham and then moving out wide later in games, or vice versa.

They're making some big moves already, Chelsea. I think they'll be a force to be reckoned with and could be looking to challenge the top 2. It's up to us to try and keep pace.

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

May mean Abraham being avaliable from Chelsea, certainly young upcoming striker that would do a Leicester treat. 

As long as he sorts his first touch and decision making out then get him in 

"Provisional leaked fixture list" from the Athletic.

Hit the article for more of interest, including "plans to show fans on big screens when goals are scored in an attempt to convey a sense of celebration in empty stadiums".

https://theathletic.com/1855176/2020/06/04/exclusive-premier-league-plans-big-screens-project-restart-fixtures/

1712982803_Junefixtures.JPG.ba9f7450418d7cc52791e4a5ce97a78a.JPG

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Not many free to air in that list. 

To soon to tell, until it specifies which Sky channel we'll not know if it's a free to air one. 

None of the BT ones are though. 

33 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

To soon to tell, until it specifies which Sky channel we'll not know if it's a free to air one. 

None of the BT ones are though. 

Ah yeah. I suppose they could whack it on Sky Sports News

6 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Ah yeah. I suppose they could whack it on Sky Sports News

Can they not make any of the channels free to air for a limited amount of time? 

Although I suppose you’d need access to Sky in some capacity to be able to receive the free service. 

Edited by Leeds Fox