Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

People being glad he was injured make flowers wilt, grandmothers cry and cause puppies' tails to stop wagging.

Stop it.  He's a Leicester player.

Edited by Vacamion
Spello
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

People being glad he was injured make flowers wilt, grangmothers cry and cause puppies' tails to stop wagging.

Stop it.  He's a Leicester player.

I feel dirty that I kind of feel like that and obviously it hope it's not bad, it's more that Rodgers will pick him and I want an excuse for him not to be picked.

58 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

It’s like the waiter in your local tapas who’s decent at football is playing for us.

My instinct is to support players. I’ve never really been one for abusing, but Christ Perez is testing my patience.

You've done nothing but take the piss. Think you've lost your patience already. 

1 minute ago, ParkerPen said:

I can usually see positives in Perez game, there is definitely a player there. Tonight was shocking. Injury or not give him a week or 2 off

Agreed. Some of the recent criticism has been OTT but he was really poor tonight. Confidence looks shot.

He's been slagged off in an over the top manner in the past when he has made contributions, but tonight was the night my patience ran out with him. Not good enough for where we want to be - even though Under was pretty toss this evening, he still could beat a man and make things happen. I can't think of a possible position for him where he's better than another member of our squad. And perhaps most frustratingly, the areas which were his weakest to begin with - too lightweight, too many touches - have not improved. If he's not going to show growth as a player then we shouldn't persist. Bin.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

What really irritates me tonight was when we on the break, 3 vs 3, he was just jogging casually then just made an awful pass. 

That go me too. Wasn’t even a difficult ball. I’ve backed him all the way, but tonight he was extremely poor.