Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Evidence please for this profiling. 

How about him taking a shot every opportunity he got even when there are better options? Pre game interview when asked is this your opportunity to shine, instead of talking about the team he said yes it is. Whenever he gets near the box he choses to either shoot or try and win a freekick so he can take it even when there are better options available. Look I'm not saying there isnt a great player under all that rubbish. But his attitude and therfore form at the moment sucks! 

Those 3 efforts in the opening 10 mins were all worthy of a goal, after that he seemed to become more desperate and blazed a number of shots over. The difference in his quality though from a year ago is massive, he will continue to develop in to an immense player. 

• Like 2

Just now, hejammy said:

How about him taking a shot every opportunity he got even when there are better options? Pre game interview when asked is this your opportunity to shine, instead of talking about the team he said yes it is. Whenever he gets near the box he choses to either shoot or try and win a freekick so he can take it even when there are better options available. Look I'm not saying there isnt a great player under all that rubbish. But his attitude and therfore form at the moment sucks! 

I suggest politely that you're trying to find someone to blame, nothing more. 

• Like 1

Christ guys maddison is a top player. And a massive part of a team that sits third in the premier league. 

The stick he gets on here now wonder he has his head turned by utd. 

Knee jerk, rubbish by people are gutted we lost in a semi final. I'm gutted to btw.

Edited by teblin

12 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

He was pathetic today, this whole him vs grealish thing really got to him 

Definitely.  He's got the potential to be a great player but Grealish won this particular fight hands down.

I hope he can learn and improve.  For our sake he needs to if we are to stand any chance in the big big games.

wtf Maddison of all players is getting stick?!

What the fvck has this place become? I know it's bad on several occasions but Maddison is not a person to be targeted today.

3 excellent chances that on another day fly in to the net. Keeper played a blinder.

Ask yourselves this - without those chances who else is making them or creating them?

Sorry but Maddison is not the player people should be targeting to scapegoat as so many love to do on here. You're off your heads and need it checking if Maddison is the player to criticise tonight. Idiots.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I suggest politely that you're trying to find someone to blame, nothing more. 

I'm not saying I blame him for that defeat. There were lots of reasons why we lost that game. All I was pointing out is that at this moment in time maddison isn't quite the player that maddison believes, he is in my opinion. 

I think Grealish is the better, more clinical and hardened player. Maddison is very impressive but, right now, lacks something in these big games. 

Still think under Brandan's tutelage he will become the player he wishes he could be.