Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

55 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I think some of the extra traffic on the road over the last week has been due to more people going back to work. I’ve heard of a few companies reopening for limited staff after the first period of furlough ended. 

Round my way people are still sticking to the regulations, some bending the rules slightly like taking their dog for two walks a day but still sticking to the social distancing. 

Maybe but surely not mid afternoon?

A postcode next to Cheltenham racecourse had the highest number of coronavirus hospital admissions in the county earlier this month.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/postcode-next-to-cheltenham-racecourse-has-highest-number-of-coronavirus-hospital-admissions/23/04/?fbclid=IwAR2_ezEo8jF8XLiR7ZdilrGpxeIvWZENHQ_eCg0aYPMHHkbm6SqUQL6HzHI

Edited by l444ry

7 hours ago, BlueSi13 said:

The media needs to take a long hard look at itself once this is all over.  It was bad enough during Brexit, but for a lot of people the endless gotcha/dogpile/attack form of journalism has gone down like cold sick during this crisis.

image.thumb.png.07ab6348eae6835559ade120871907b5.png

Why would anyone in their right mind trust Boris Johnson more than Patrick Vallance.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

220 deaths in Ireland today. Adjusted for population, that's roughly the equivalent of 3000 deaths in the UK...

That’s massively different to any other days .... has to be an anomoly.  Prior to today, the highest daily rate was 77.

Edited by st albans fox

6 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Going to have a swig of Asda’s own before bed, I wish I had Domestos though as it kills all known germs.

Ill let u know how it went tomorrow 

Part of me doubts that.

42 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone tried the bleach thing yet? 

17 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Going to have a swig of Asda’s own before bed, I wish I had Domestos though as it kills all known germs.

Ill let u know how it went tomorrow 

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah, we all know Toilet Duck is the creme de la creme.

I’ll let you all know how it went once I get this UV tanning light out my throat ..........knew it wouldn’t go down but had to try .....maybe if it was sword shaped ...........

• Haha 1

If Cummings is on the SAGE committee, it would a) explain why they haven't been releasing evidence and minutes b) be completely unacceptable.

Disclaimer: SAGE is a Science (and maybe Eugenics) committee, therefore not politics.

Edited by Lionator

If we are no longer allowed to discuss the political implications of covid here can we also put a stop to people moaning about cars/vans/cyclists/delivery drivers/people on parks/people walking/people running/people breathing etc etc I worry we have become a nation of curtain twitching, busy bodies and it will be hard to reset once this is over.

Edited by The whole world smiles

5 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

If we are no longer allowed to discuss the political implications of covid here can we also put a stop to people moaning about cars/vans/cyclists/delivery drivers/people on parks/people walking/people running/people breathing etc etc I worry we have become a nation of curtain twitching, busy bodies and it will be hard to reset once this is over.

Yeah!

People moaning about other people are just the worst.