Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Luke Thomas

He started well but completely gifted them the ball twice which lead to goals. Bennett for that third goal was shocking.

lets hope the boy learns from the mistakes and not dwell on them too much.

3 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

He started well but completely gifted them the ball twice which lead to goals. Bennett for that third goal was shocking.

lets hope the boy learns from the mistakes and not dwell on them too much.

Bennett for the first and third was diabolical

His crossing is really good and he actually looks up unlike some of our lot. A lot to learn of course, but with Europa he should get some opportunities for game time if we don't sell him or banish him back to the u23s.

The goals weren't down to him. One of them he could have controlled better but it came from one of our many 100s of shit corners that didnt even beat the first man.

Just now, Fosse93 said:

He was partly to blame for 2 goals BUT you can tell he's got quality, definitely worth sticking with. 

He came as cover and despite what the geniuses on here claim, we've needed that cover. I sure we can do better in the transfer market, but probably a bit dearer than £5 million.

3 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Really like his crossing actually looks for someone instead of hopefully! Plenty to work on and after 2 starts doesn’t look out of his depth! Keep working hard, il keep backing you! 

In a leicester team, looking for someone before you cross it just wastes time as there is no one in the box anyway:ph34r:

Albrighton had the right idea..

Head down, lump it as hard as you can,

eventually one of them HAS to go in!!

There are some arseholes in our fan base aren't there.

I don't know Luke, but I know his Dad and Uncle, so maybe noticing the criticism more due to that, but some really harsh stuff on here about a lad thrown in due to a  injury crisis. I think he was excellent on Thursday, as did most of you lot btw. Now he's come up against some very good attacking players and people are expecting a mix of Maldini and Carlos. He made one real error imo, and that was getting caught on the ball by Moura before the third goal, and even then there's lots to do to score, and as a unit we didn't defend it well, and Bennett was terrible. He put in some quality balls today, nearly got another assist and in the most part stood up to some very good players. 

I mean getting caught on the ball happens to players of all levels and at all stages of their career, why are people clammering to crucify a 19 year old for. 

In this day and age I'm sure players see some of this stuff, and stuff elsewhere like twitter, and we wonder why players seem desperate to leave. Yeah the money at the richer clubs must be great, but the chance to get away from some our overly critical fans must be such a relief.

• Like 3

Can clearly see has good potential, has a great cross on him, actually picks players out with cut backs too. At this stage of his development, needs to learn the game more and get more experience on loan. Probably the reason we gave Fuchs one more year and then Thomas can come into the first team squad