Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 0-2 Arsenal Post Match

Not really bothered, and I don’t think the club are either. The side reflected such. Minutes for Maddison, Thomas looked alright again. I think the team talk probably would have been enjoy it lads, it isn’t a priority, I’d we win we win if not just don’t get thrashed, and play for your place in the team.

We know some of those players are plain shit, and others too old. I’m quite happy to sack this one off, it’s not what we need this season. 

These were the players that are supposed to help us out when we play the extra 6 europa group stage games. And it should give us no confidence looking forward to that. So i wouldn't call this game a distraction as much I would say it's a preview of what's to come.                                                

• Like 2