Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's not a player I've seen too much of before today. He's probably been the best CB on the pitch so far and the crazy thing is he's 19! I can see why we decided to take a chance on him, because if he's this good already he could seriously be a first choice CB for the French national team, and they are world champions.

He’s holding back a bit ..  he is great a suddenly carrying the ball forward ...  and as well as being tall can jump like a salmon ... master stroke getting him in ...   

• Like 1

On 13/10/2020 at 21:48, Fox in the North said:

Love these podcasts/comment pieces by "analysts" who have no idea of a certain topic – yet speak about said topic in sombre, knowing tones. 

"..the way Rodgers treated Soyuncy when he first arrived and integrated him very slowly, I can see something similar happening with Fofana..." 

That's brilliant. Bloke doesn't even remember what our central defence pairing was when Soyuncy arrived, nor any understanding of how well it was performing. 

little Wes is already starting to look like big Wes's replacement! Considering how fresh he is from a completely different league he showed some balls out there with his performance. The confidence for such a young guy. He didn't deserve to lose for all his efforts. Can't wait for this crap injury situation to improve. we need everyone back fully fit and firing on all cylinders. Looking like it will be a strong finish at the end of the season but a struggle for large parts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Some of is passing was superb 

This is what surprised me most. What I'd heard was he wasn't great on the ball, but the guy we signed seems fantastic. Breaking the lines more than any other player on the pitch.

• Like 3