Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King of Gipsy Lane

Will we finish in the Top 4

Will we finish in top 4 ?   

568 members have voted

1. 1. Top 4 finish for the City ?

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We'll most likely be out of the top 4 by the next time we play, then it's up to us to claw our way back in. 

Come on mate a bit of realism never hurts, blind optimism helps no one.

I'm not blindly optimistic. This game was never make or break. It was the difference between a comfortable or a nervy end to the season. We got the latter.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I'm not blindly optimistic. This game was never make or break. It was the difference between a comfortable or a nervy end to the season. We got the latter.

Yeah we went through this yesterday to be fair. Think we've given ourselves too much to do now but fingers crossed.

• Like 1

points target of 12 from the next 4 games needed, an then we can see where we are at from that, the fixtures and players returning, should allow us to build some momentum prior to those final 3 games, today's result hasn't changed my thoughts.

Edited by Beachyboy

No.

Liverpool have only got to play two top 10 sides (Man Utd, Leeds).

I said a month ago I felt Chelsea will finish 3rd and I stand by that.

Disappointing. 

Nope, at this rate we'll be lucky to get top six!  I just wish that this team would start off crap and come good later on in the season, that way the hope doesn't kill you!  There is so much ability in this team but there is a soft centre to it!

Although if some had predicted we would get to FA cup semi and have a chance of top 6 finish at the start of the season, I would have taken it!

Edited by Le Renard

The next time we play in the league, we may not even be 4th. 

If we win in the semi and that swagger returns, I think we can do it. You wouldnt imagine losing to the Saints would mess our already fragile confidence.

Caglar, Maddison and Perez will give us options while its a couple of weeks closer for Barnes to return to match fitness. 

Yes from me!

All our home games are now must win, no excuses. 

Problem is I can see Liverpool and Chelsea picking up 16+ points from last eight games they have. 

Can't see us picking up much more than 10 right now. Don't think we'll do it. Don't want to play in the Europa League or that conference bollocks