Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bourbon Fox

Calm Down

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It's all part of the journey.

It's all part of the experience.

Onwards and upwards.

It's not a learning curve for Rodgers though. Lost at tgis stage 5 times now.

3 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Surely people are allowed to be disappointed with two performances devoid of any quality or creativity. The last 16 was there for the taking. 

If you’re not disappointed then youre not a lcfc fan. The way we got dumped out was horrendous and we just didn’t turn up. Individually and collectively terrible. 

But, some of the comments on here are even more embarrassing than that performance. Got to look at the bigger picture. We’re having a fantastic season and I’d be damned if I let a shitty two leg cup tie ruin it for me. 

• Like 3

I’m calm just disappointed I grew up when if we made it through the first round of the uefa cup it would be a miracle. I genuinely thought we had a great chance of getting far in this years completion but haven’t really turned up and had The manager making excuses and playing weakened sides well at least we won’t be tired in the future 

Edited by kyleolly

This threat absolutely. We were poor, it happens. The better team won. We love onto the next game. Overall we’re having another one of the best seasons in our recent history and not making excuses but injuries didn’t help. We still should’ve won but we didn’t we’re still in with a good shout of a top 4 finish and FA cup quarter final. 

calm