Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

33 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Love listening to people like Roy Keane, even if I don't always agree with him, because he just has no filter for bullshit or diplomacy. He's straight down the line tells you his opinion. I wish more people were like that

Apart from your family, friends and colleagues.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Love listening to people like Roy Keane, even if I don't always agree with him, because he just has no filter for bullshit or diplomacy. He's straight down the line tells you his opinion. I wish more people were like that. 

plenty of miserable people about. even when he smiles it seems forced.

8 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Not to worry though, at least they won a Lidl cup or something during this immense period in their history. 

If only their was a trophy for Most Consistent Losers. 

Ahh well, it’ll be back to the cheese board for them. 

Wasn't it the Asda (or Aldi) cup? And didn't they manage to beat the mighty Barcelona reserves in the semi, and the even mightier Bayern Munich reserves in the final on penalties (after, yet again, blowing a 2-0 lead with 10 minutes to go?)

1 minute ago, ThaiFox said:

Wasn't it the Asda (or Aldi) cup? And didn't they manage to beat the mighty Barcelona reserves in the semi, and the even mightier Bayern Munich reserves in the final on penalties (after, yet again, blowing a 2-0 lead with 10 minutes to go?)

Ahh yes. That’s right. Trophy taken pride of place next to a Camembert. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Koke said:

Roy Keane doing the rounds again spouting off about Fergusson. 

The tweet caption is interesting “look at GNev reaction not very good”.... all I saw was someone looking awkward.... hardly disagreeing was he? lol 

Wow, Watford have just sacked Gracia.  I know theres often more to these things and it can be hard to judge if youve not been following everything but after last season to only give him 4 games is a joke. I personally tipped them for relegation last season before it began, so his work seemed pretty amazing to me. They roll the dice so often, its going to end in relegation soon. No sympathy to be had. Maybe a Watford fan can let me know otherwise? I realise we look that way to some other fans but if you looked at us deeply you'd understand the changes were all made at the right times. 

I wonder what the odds on Ranieri would be ?

Edited by Lambert09

1 minute ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Screenshot_20190907-174521_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b876416125e0e1027cc5a155c278dca9.jpg

He's not just being sacked over the 1 point from 4 games this season. They've been shocking for a while and if the form from the end of the season and start of this season continues, there's a very good chance of relegation. 

I'm not shocked at all tbh. 

Can understand the frustrations when you look at it like that but in fairness it was because they were focusing on the cup. The timing doenst make sense to me, their next 2 games are man city and arsenal, games theyd probably expect to loose whoever is in charge. I dont see why you wouldnt give him at least those 2 to see if he can turn it around? 

• Like 1