Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City post Match thread

We tried.

Good hard working performance, the likes of Ricardo and Ndidi especially were magnificent.

Two negatives for me, we pissed around too much at the back with the ball and Ihenacho is still a useless cvnt.

• Thanks 2

Guest ttfn
1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

I saw that as well, shades of Marhez?

It is so frustrating that Man City can just go and buy our best player and leave him to rot on the bench.

As exciting as this team is at the moment, this is why we will never permanently establish ourselves as a top 6 side, and nor will Wolves, Everton, West Ham or anybody else. Any top-level players are lured to the big sides before any of the growing sides are able to establish themselves. 

Very decent effort. Think we are being harsh on Nacho. I don’t rate him as a player but an out of form striker missing a chance isn’t exactly surprising. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s binned off before next season anyway. 

The future is exciting that’s for sure. We put in a good account of ourselves and it took a worldie to beat us in the end. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Proud. One error for the goal, you always attack the ball in that situation.

I really don't agree. You close the man it means they have a space in behind especially when it's their centre half. 

A Stat I saw was kompany hasn't had a shot on target from outside the box since December 2013!

It was pure luck and I'm sure he would admit that to. 

please will the morons not suddenly blame Nacho for our loss. He was on less than 10 minutes, don't show yourselves up.

If we can match the effort and work rate we had tonight for large parts of the season adding in a bit of quality we could have a very good season next year. Excited for next season now! Hamza and wild fantastic tonight shielding that back four! 

Can't stand Man City. Hate the way they've bought success. And hated the way they played today. Foul after foul. Kompany and Silva could both have gone in a different game, ref bottled it. 

Nasty, cheating, fouling and time wasting. :ranieri::revenge:

Only Pool can stop them now. Come on Liverpool!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Brave, decent, every Liverpool fan now understands our frustration at Nacho, B.Silva a bit lucky that Dean doesn't apply the persistent fouling=another yellow rule, a wonder goal, not shamed at all, just don't like that look between Pep and Chilwell, which Hotel was the pre-contract signed in?

Played very well. Hard to stay with them when they start playing like that in second half. 

I’d say only Maddison and Youri had off games (not a bad thing). The rest, particularly the defence deserve huge credit. 

You press Kompany to in that position. He threads an open pass to a midfielder. Can’t win. Absolute wonder strike. That the season will be remembered for 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Decent performance against a very good side, mind you Silva was very lucky not to get 2 yellows as was Jesus, deliberate handball and a poor lunge on Ricardo at the end. Another positive is Tielemans had a quiet game. We are not up with Liverpool and these but we can look to up with the others

No shame in that.We applied ourselves well but we weren't going to hold them at bay. Don't believe anyone else would under the circumstances either 

Best goal of the season from Kompany. Worst miss of the season from Nachoman.

Now to give Chelsea a run for their money on Sunday.

10/10 for effort, took a worldy to beat us. Alot of really good defensive performances.

1st half we were better, second half I thought we played too deep.

Overall the better team won, good look to Man City, type of fluke that comes with champoins

• Like 3