Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Aston Villa post match thread 2-1

Villa will be humiliated in the final and then relegated. Good - I'll be glad to see the back of them - horrible, horrible team.  We can still get to Wembley twice.  We did not play THAT badly. Sometimes football is like that, luck is a factor - thank goodness it is, otherwise England would never have won the World Cup.

• Like 3

Gutted, I thought losing on pens would be bad. Not good enough second half. Maddison is wasteful and now we get to see everyone say how great Grealish is when he was barely in the game. 

****ing hate football sometimes. 

And yet again a commanding goal keeper might come and at least put the player off. 

Edited by RowlattsFox

Just now, twister said:

Maddisons attitude tonight stinks off '' I already have a deal in place at united''

he ponced about and was smiling like it was a friendly missed half a dozen chances

villa are god awful and city will batter them in the final

so disapointed.

I was thinking the same tbf re Maddison wasted loads of chances 

Just now, splinterdream said:

I thought it was a toothless performace after the 25/30 mins Mark, villa were the better team, we're nit as good as many think we are

We are alot better than a lot of people think.

Didnt take our chances they did.

Just now, Sly said:

I know this will upset people, however, we need to upgrade Kasper. 

He can’t keep getting a free ride. 

He doesn’t control his box. 

As for DG, he just needs to go in the bin.

I agree with this, but he didn’t contribute to the defeat with his lameness at corners this time, if you watch him at corners he’s really quite pathetic I think, 

1 minute ago, frany104 said:

Do we work on our finishing. We miss so many easy chances. 

average defending makes their chances easier ..... we didn’t miss many clear opportunities..... we just didn’t get the luck with those saves early on ...... 

on the plus side, clubs will hopefully think twice about signing Ricky over his defending ......