Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Luke Thomas

Seeing Thomas today makes me less worried about selling Chilwell. I know it's only one game but there's so much promise there like Justin on the other side. 

Really enjoyed the performance and didn't feel worried about him when he's on the ball or in the air. 

Happy he got his assist too. 

• Like 4

Good solid debut. Glad to see he doesn't just cross into areas he's capable of picking out a player. Plays some clever balls into the strikers feet too and he releases the ball nice and quickly making it hard to disposess him.

Great performance, loves a reverse pass so he's obviously gonna become the next Mahrez in time. 

Tbf it probably won't take long before a manager targets him. Doesnt look suited to a physical battle, he's only 2 stone wet through

This Lad is going to be quality given game time pity Hurst didn’t get on towards the end but Thomas was my joint MOTM with Youri tonight just couldn’t quite give it either 1, look forward in seeing this young lad prosper over the coming years