Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

Superb. Aside from when he lost the man once (from a set piece - not the goal) I thought he was outstanding. 

Edited by Fox92
Clarification - not the goal

Just now, Fox92 said:

Superb. Aside from when he lost the man once (from a set piece) I thought he was outstanding. 

For the Ake goal? If you watch it I think he is actually with his man (Rodri), and Ake is actually Maddisons man initially at the edge of the box, Maddison doesn't track Ake as the ball comes in then Cags misses the header as well

Just now, moore_94 said:

For the Ake goal? If you watch it I think he is actually with his man (Rodri), and Ake is actually Maddisons man initially at the edge of the box, Maddison doesn't track Ake as the ball comes in then Cags misses the header as well

Nah it wasn't a goal. It was either the one that didn't count or one that Kasper saved. Ake runs of Maddison I think.

I will clarify my initial post though.

Edited by Fox92

Back 3 seemed to suit him. Lost Fernandinho fornhsi header which would have been game over but had a good overall game. He's great when he keep things simple, after all he's been through you have to be pleased for him. Still think we need a centre back but he's definitely done enough to keep him around.