Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

I think when he's interviewed he always comes across well and intelligently. Very grounded guy which is hard to reconcile with some of the photos you see of him showing off. But I guess he's just enjoying his life and good luck to him. Be that as it may  , he needs to get back to form fast, and we will be the better for it.

1 hour ago, John12345 said:

I think when he's interviewed he always comes across well and intelligently. Very grounded guy which is hard to reconcile with some of the photos you see of him showing off. But I guess he's just enjoying his life and good luck to him. Be that as it may  , he needs to get back to form fast, and we will be the better for it.

To be honest I'm not sure he does come across as grounded. But then again most football players don't. 

5 minutes ago, Frost said:

Slows play down, wastes every single set-piece we have and walks at snails pace for the corners too. Struggling to see what he offers. 

Needs to be dropped.

Needs to be sold. He’s been like this for a while, brought into his own hype. 

• Like 1

Not sure what's up with him, doesn't seem to take players on and try to dribble as much as he did last season. His close control and ability to beat a man to work space is one of his biggest strengths. Needs to get back to it.

Hopefully that assist will give him a bit of confidence.

1 minute ago, Always Next Year said:

Nothing but a show🦄, how much longer is he going to go on taking shit free kicks and corners, 

Because of his assist, Rodgers will continue his bromance with him and leave him as the designated taker for the rest of the season, even if they continue to hit the first man or otherwise crap. His kicks today were all so bad I wonder if Evan and Fuchs must be thinking whether they should bother coning up.

Set pieces are shit but if he's gonna assist like that every game and help us get a win, then I don't mind it. 

Imagine how miserable you'd all be if he messed that pass up at the end. Use that energy to enjoy that we've won a game and he provided the assist for Vardy. 

We all cry out for him to provide and get more assists. He's done it today but the main focus for too many fans is his shit set pieces. 

He was disgusting today.

Needs dropping. Sends the wrong message if you can get away with playing as poorly as he has played for the last few weeks.

Feels like he gets away with it for his one moment of quality which you do tend to get most games. But that's not enough. 

If one moment of quality is what you want from your number 10 you're as good seeing if Cambiasso fancies dusting off his boots and playing him as a trequartista. 

Edited by Nod.E