Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

When it comes to a dubious pen, you have to ask yourslef if Huth or Morgan did the same thing, would you think it wasnt a penalty or be annoyed at them for being so naive? In the case of Francis, I'd suggest its the latter so therefore a correct decision by the ref.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

When it comes to a dubious pen, you have to ask yourslef if Huth or Morgan did the same thing, would you think it wasnt a penalty or be annoyed at them for being so naive?..

No you don't; you simply have to watch it carefully and use your skill and experience, and make a rational judgement.

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

In which case why was the sending off not rescinded on appeal ?  Imo, if was a red (this season it would be a yellow) - you cannot tackle from behind unless you can take the ball cleanly without touching the opponent at all. 

For what it's worth the only reason it shouldn't have been a penalty is because the contact is actually just outside the box.

But,but,but they are a 2 club City.Ive heard them chirp before.Seem to forget a small Rugby Club!

on a side note,I have no connections to Leicester but have supported them for about 30 years.

Had 2 people give it " Glory supporter " this week.If I wasn't at a funeral I would have given them both barrels.One lad who did put them Straight was a Forest fan.

Got a customer from Stoke and he said he is glad he lives here, as it was embarrassing saying he was from Stoke!

5 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

But,but,but they are a 2 club City.Ive heard them chirp before.Seem to forget a small Rugby Club!

on a side note,I have no connections to Leicester but have supported them for about 30 years.

Had 2 people give it " Glory supporter " this week.If I wasn't at a funeral I would have given them both barrels.One lad who did put them Straight was a Forest fan.

Got a customer from Stoke and he said he is glad he lives here, as it was embarrassing saying he was from Stoke!

Oh aye, what made you follow Leicester?  (If you don't mind me asking :D )

Guest ttfn

The pre-match stuff (after the Birch was applauded) was pretty embarrassing, let's be honest.

Applauding the chairman for his birthday with a massive club-sponsored banner and fireworks is properly cringeworthy. The ritualistic applauding was borderline politbureau stuff. 

3 minutes ago, ttfn said:

The pre-match stuff (after the Birch was applauded) was pretty embarrassing, let's be honest.

Applauding the chairman for his birthday with a massive club-sponsored banner and fireworks is properly cringeworthy. The ritualistic applauding was borderline politbureau stuff. 

I agree, the Birch applause was heartfelt, the birthday stuff seemed very over the top. Last year's seemed far more low key.

16 minutes ago, ttfn said:

We're gonna have the NKVD detaining people as political prisoners who aren't clapping the owners soon

34 minutes ago, Corky said:

I agree, the Birch applause was heartfelt, the birthday stuff seemed very over the top. Last year's seemed far more low key.

We had a rather big banner with a birthday message on display in the East Stand in 2016, plus a plane with another banner hovering above the stadium - not my definition of "low-key". :D

1 hour ago, cambridgefox said:

Mentioned it a few times on here,but when I was a kid I had a Panini Sticker book and the first shiny club badge I got was The Leicester badge.Supported them ever since.it isn't that far as you know.

The crap I got from school supporting them.However I signed up to Facebook last year just to give some back and some more.

I know someone from Essex who just picked us in the 60's. STH for decades hardly misses an away game.

Bayern Munich CEO dismisses Leicester's chances of winning Champions League.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3236389/bayern-munich-legend-karl-heinz-rummenigge-has-dismissed-leicester-city-chances-of-winning-the-champions-league-this-season/

Just another reason to prove people wrong and get the players ready for it imo.