Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. PSG..

Just now, foxinsox said:

4 nil. May shed a few glory supporters if it goes like this.

Not looking forward to the imminent influx of well rested panicking plastics.

Trying to remain composed and unfazed here, but why the fvck have we agreed to travel so far this pre-season to countries massively different to ours in both heat and time difference?  It's showing.

We shouldn't of got involved with this tournament .Not sure it's the right type of game we want .Not ideal for moral either .We don't look close to being ready for next weekend. 

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

You got to remember people got up early for this, so I'm presuming a lot of people are cranky.

Personally I am cranky and don't like the fact we're losing 3 nil no matter what game. Hopefully this encourages us, and encourages the club to make some signings.

I understand and obviously we aren't use to losing seen as it hasn't happened for 6 months :D

But the way people are going on on here you would think we're going to be in a relegation battle. Yes it wasn't the best of performances but we are obviously trying out new things with new combinations. I'm sure once August 13th comes round all will be good again. 

Anyway lets look look forward to the next game against Barca. 

Relax lads. It's only a friendly. There hasn't been a tackle in the whole game.

The penalty was Vardy style leg across. The second a deflection off Chilwell and the third a good Goal although Fuchs positioning was poor.

On the plus side, Ulloa was excellent and showed why we need to keep him. Hernadez looks like our new right back.

Schlupp looked strong and Amartey looks promising. We know Gray is quality/ Mussa hasn't shown anything yet but it's still early days for him. All in all it's a learning curve for our players and more game time played to getting match fit.

Caught the second half. That was as close to the first team as possible. Long time since we've had a thrashing like that. No need to panic, it's only a friendly but I can't see anything in Musa yet.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Trying to remain composed and unfazed here, but why the fvck have we agreed to travel so far this pre-season to countries massively different to ours in both heat and time difference?  It's showing.

This is the only actual concern I have from what I have seen this preseason, and one that could have an impact on how we prepare.

PSG are a club, that has grown over the years.

City have just started their journey, we have 5-7 top players.PSG have 16 at least.

They have the complete squad deep into a routine and system.

Next to Barcelona the strongest team in Europe.

my only complaint tonight, was the lack of movement to try and get Musa in the game, when we had the ball.

Great learning curve for Leicester.

PSG great tour, they beat not only us but also 2 big, big clubs.

Now on to Stockholm for Barcelona.Where we will see a different starting 11, including Vardy and Musa

perhaps being the starting strikers.

We should have scored three goals ourselves.  Amartey firsf half, Musa and Albrighton second.  

Not convinced playing in these friendlies is an ideal preparation for the season though.  Still have Barcelona, a time difference to adjust to and Wembley, all in a week.  Not ideal.

Archived