Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

This, give me Tielemans & a winger then close the window please.

Add a striker.. That's absolute priority... If Vardy gets injured we're completely fooked!... 

And please don't suggest Iheanacho as a back up plan! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

Add a striker.. That's absolute priority... If Vardy gets injured we're completely fooked!... 

And please don't suggest Iheanacho as a back up plan! 

We've got Nacho as back up ?

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

Let’s just sign Dayot Upamecano if he goes! 

Ah yes, I'm sure we can drop 40 million euros+ on yet another promising young centreback ;)

5 hours ago, Sly said:

Let’s just sign Dayot Upamecano if he goes! 

I can't be the only one breaking that name down trying to see the joke

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

I can't be the only one breaking that name down trying to see the joke

He's great on FIFA. 

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Like they were monitoring hamza a few years ago ........tbh, he would do a good job for them but if they get de Ligt, Harry would mainly be sitting on his yacht if he went there ........... 

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

giphy.gif

Don't you just love twitter accounts trying to get followers pretending to actually be ITK. I miss the old days where it was actually a great source of info, before the virgins started battling it out with fake news. 

• Haha 1

It's complete rubbish but would actually be a good team to be in for him. They have a couple of players that we could part exchange for him. Gomes and malcom would improve us and they have a few very good youngsters. 

Weirdly I could see Maguire at Barca :o I'm laughing at myself while I say that but he could be a replacement for Pique.

• Like 1

Maguire in Spain would be funny - proper Brit abroad, roaming the streets for sausage and mash and telling people to speak English.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Maguire in Spain would be funny - proper Brit abroad, roaming the streets for sausage and mash and telling people to speak English.

????, yea and really red arms from sun burn ?

Maguire off to Barcelona, Chilwell to Atletico, James to Girona and King to Betis the latest I've heard.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Maguire off to Barcelona, Chilwell to Atletico, James to Girona and King to Betis the latest I've heard.

I'm sensing a trend.

10 hours ago, Babylon said:

Don't you just love twitter accounts trying to get followers pretending to actually be ITK. I miss the old days where it was actually a great source of info, before the virgins started battling it out with fake news. 

To be honest. 

Real Madrid were supposedly monitoring. When we were in Seville for the Spain v England game my mate bought the Spanish news paper(the one who always does Reals tapping up) to breakfast and said look at that... 

Translated roughly to something like Maguire would be a nice fit next to Ramos in a Real back line. 

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

To be honest. 

Real Madrid were supposedly monitoring. When we were in Seville for the Spain v England game my mate bought the Spanish news paper(the one who always does Reals tapping up) to breakfast and said look at that... 

Translated roughly to something like Maguire would be a nice fit next to Ramos in a Real back line. 

Price tag should remain, if he wants to go, don't care where, 70M+

44 minutes ago, bfox said:

Price tag should remain, if he wants to go, don't care where, 70M+

Think it said €69 million when we were there. Could of been horse shit to distract him from said game. 

• Like 1