Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

21 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

He should be transfer listed because he's about a Burnley level player. Him being a weird bellend doesn't really help though.

Really?

I think he's easily our level player and he'd probably look pretty good linking with Madders and Vardy.

I haven't bothered to see what the furore is about but it must be worse than the Tweet of a 15yo Hamza so probably a 25 match ban.

21 minutes ago, FIF said:

Really?

I think he's easily our level player and he'd probably look pretty good linking with Madders and Vardy.

I haven't bothered to see what the furore is about but it must be worse than the Tweet of a 15yo Hamza so probably a 25 match ban.

Would play Barnes every week over Lingard

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I know he was young at the time, and has improved a lot since, but that loan spell Lingard had with us is enough for me to think we shouldn't go there again.

I'm not sure that's relevant now tbh. It was his first loan spell away and he barely played; 5 sub apps of 5, 31,5,13 and 22 mins - so not even 90 mins. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jesse-lingard/leistungsdaten/spieler/141660/plus/0?saison=2012

Seeing rumours that Rafa is off from Newcastle after Ashley refused to renegotiate with him.

If true then he's letting the club down even more. Rafa is doing a brilliant job up there and deserves significantly better treatment that what he's getting 

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Seeing rumours that Rafa is off from Newcastle after Ashley refused to renegotiate with him.

If true then he's letting the club down even more. Rafa is doing a brilliant job up there and deserves significantly better treatment that what he's getting 

Thought this takeover would make the Magpies the new Man City’s.  Surprised he’s walking to be fair 

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Brighton getting Trossard for £18m. Is it me or do they collect wingers like they're going out of fashion?

Trossard will be quality. Surprised he's not gone to someone better than Brighton.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Finnegan said:

They're linked to Jose Mourinho and oil money tbf. **** knows what's going to happen at Newcastle. 

A strange club, really.

Plenty of potential up there, with their facilities and strong and loyal fanbase.

But, they've been messed around by Mike Ashley for a few seasons now; to the point where he needs to admit to his mistakes, and realise that he's possibly put the club in decline during his tenure there and actually with no little 'success' (barring last season under Benitez, who hardly spent much on players).

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 hour ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Thought this takeover would make the Magpies the new Man City’s.  Surprised he’s walking to be fair 

Reading in the Times today that this takeover isn't happening.  Apparently has 'offered' to buy a few clubs including Liverpool over the years but when push has come to shove ain't been able to come up with the cash 

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

A bit of potential and a couple of half decent loans and the lad wants 75k a week. **** me this is everything wrong with our game.

21E1CB44-0CA7-47F3-892D-88625A827812.jpeg

We really need the bubble to burst.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, FIF said:

Really?

To be honest I consider the majority of the bottom half and midtable to be at a very similar level. Crystal Palace probably another example I'd have used.

Where does he start for us? Winger?