Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

• 5 weeks later...

Dimi played differently than I've ever seen before with his passing and link up play in pre season game. Looks like he's been having a lot of summer coaching but that its clearly paying off. Time will tell.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Dimi played differently than I've ever seen before with his passing and link up play in pre season game. Looks like he's been having a lot of summer coaching but that its clearly paying off. Time will tell.

or he is trying to impress  buyers?

I've gave Gray time, more time than I would others because I wanted us to sign him for a while before we did, last season my patience wore thin and i'd say he can go, however with our lack of depth I don't think we can afford to let him go.

To say he's our back up, he's what we look to after our starting 11 just shows what a mess we are in terms of squad depth.

8 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I think we’ll regret letting him go.

I honestly think he has a huge future and given a good run in the team will be fantastic for us. Don’t sell to a top 6 rival , I fear he will be brilliant for spurs if we sell!

Based on what? He’s 24 now and has had extended runs in the team yet continues to fail to deliver. I think he’s ok as an impact sub but that’s about his limit 

7 minutes ago, ToeKneeHandCock said:

Based on what? He’s 24 now and has had extended runs in the team yet continues to fail to deliver. I think he’s ok as an impact sub but that’s about his limit 

Just think he has all the attributes that would flourish if given the right situation and team. He could be exactly the type of player spurs need.

Other than Son, they have no one with pace and dynamic. They look laboured and average. We would be stupid to give them Gray unless they play ridiculous money upwards of 40 mill.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Just think he has all the attributes that would flourish if given the right situation and team. He could be exactly the type of player spurs need.

Other than Son, they have no one with pace and dynamic. They look laboured and average. We would be stupid to give them Gray unless they play ridiculous money upwards of 40 mill.

He's obviously not in the right situation and team with us now then or he'd be flourishing now. Let him go to Spurs and see if he can.

10 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

That’s what’s so frustrating. He’s got so many of the attributes needed to be a great player in this league but he just can’t seem to put it all together.

19 minutes ago, Webbo said:

He's obviously not in the right situation and team with us now then or he'd be flourishing now. Let him go to Spurs and see if he can.

I disagree . I don’t want him to prove it at Spurs, it’s just bad business for us. Keeping players like Mendy and letting quality like Gray go would be suicidal.

Id argue other than Vardy, he’s the only player who can actually finish a chance! Vardy is soon to be 34, and with no new striker it would be unbelievably poor to get rid of him now. I’d trust him to finish a chance more than Barnes, Maddison Albrighton and Perez. 

It will be sad if he goes because I was feeling like next season is perfect for him to kick on with JV legs aging, him and Barnes pace will be crucial.

• Like 1