Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

16 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

had a dream last night he scored a rocket of a goal from about 30 yards out against against man city lol

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I had a dream last night that I was sat in the East stand, Vardy scored the winner late on. He was so charged up after his barren spell that he runs up to the stand and just twats a steward as hard as he can on the back of the head....kills him stone dead lol

My Dad, turns to me and says 'I think he's gone too far this time' lol

If both of you are seers, it will be an exciting game.  And we would have to play without Vardy for the rest of the season.  We would be reliant o  Iheanacho. 

• Haha 2

Kel was at fault for the 3rd but definitely made amends with his goals. Two very good but different type of goals. A player with confidence to recover from an error and score that first, then be in the right position for the 2nd.

Hope he carries on his form in the cup! 

• Like 2

He didn’t have the best 1st half but kept trying and didn’t give up 2nd half and got us 2 goals.

I’m really miffed with Vardy at the moment. He’s our legend yes but has to FACE the music now. His performances have been unacceptable. He’s declined so badly for his standards. Date I say if he were anyone else he’d be spending some time on the bench.

calamity first half from everyone.