Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 hour ago, Chidi said:

If you are an atheist, he is not. He thanks his God because only him knows what that God has done for him! You can thank your girlfriend, noone is stopping you.

Nope.

One might argue football club is his workplace. Not a place of worship. (I won’t bite at the idea that he knows what his God has done for him - I’d separate notions of belief and knowledge 😆

Personally I have no problem with his personal account but if I used my personal twitter to thank God because as a computer salesman for Apple I had a good meeting and sold 200 iMacs - my work would likely ask me to keep my religious and faith based associations away from workplace matters. 

He should thank Vardy for the assist first anyway, surely?

• Like 1

I have to hold my hands up! 

I had given up on the guy, I didn't want him anywhere near our team, he didn't run, couldn't shoot, and was utterly useless

It now seems as though we have a completely different player and signs of the one we were promised when he signed, HUGE props to Rodgers and team for that as i'm sure they've had a big impact on his rise in form

I never want a player to fail at Leicester and really happy he's turned it around 

He's magic, you knooooooooooow!

• Like 1

And just who compares to the Premier League leaders?!  I put these elsewhere, but they belong in his thread, as they show how insanely Productive Kelechi has been despite sporadic game time.

1393876301_1-9goals90.JPG.a0de14b1f03aa5b2d60f0f1adcb3ed45.JPG701818670_1-9assists90.JPG.42157d90a9bb1afdf40d91570516324d.JPG

I’m starting to think we should hide him until the window is closed, so Man City aren’t tempted to exercise the buyback.  But we need his contribution.

I’m delighted he silenced his critics. There’s always been a player in there, just needed the break and the right coach to bring it back out of him. People still wanted him gone in the summer, but Brendan has clearly worked on him and given him back his belief. To think he was being booed onto the pitch everytime he came on last year to people giving him Cambiasso’s chant makes me smile. Keep it up Nacho 🦊💙

• Like 2

7 hours ago, koop. said:

I have to hold my hands up! 

I had given up on the guy, I didn't want him anywhere near our team, he didn't run, couldn't shoot, and was utterly useless

It now seems as though we have a completely different player and signs of the one we were promised when he signed, HUGE props to Rodgers and team for that as i'm sure they've had a big impact on his rise in form

I never want a player to fail at Leicester and really happy he's turned it around 

He's magic, you knooooooooooow!

I didnt rate him at all...but the guy is strong and knows where the goal is..and not afraid to miss..and he seems to be on the same wavelength as Vardy when they play together..always found that is something you cant predict but only find out by playing together

5 hours ago, KingsX said:

And just who compares to the Premier League leaders?!  I put these elsewhere, but they belong in his thread, as they show how insanely Productive Kelechi has been despite sporadic game time.

1393876301_1-9goals90.JPG.a0de14b1f03aa5b2d60f0f1adcb3ed45.JPG701818670_1-9assists90.JPG.42157d90a9bb1afdf40d91570516324d.JPG

I’m starting to think we should hide him until the window is closed, so Man City aren’t tempted to exercise the buyback.  But we need his contribution.

Kelechi's renaissance actually gives us a but of a dilemma in this regard.  This is his third season which means (I think) that next season is the last of his contract.

I would have valued him at about as much as a semi-detatched in downtown Chernobyl, but I'm delighted to be proven wrong and long may he continue to make a fool out of me.  However, the dilemma that we have is do we sell in the summer when his stock might be at it's highest since he arrived or do we risk him leaving for free the following year?  I  wouldn't expect KI to sign a new contract because of the lack of game time and I don't expect that to change much, so I reckon it would be best for the club to try to sell in the summer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1